PDA

View Full Version : i <3 Frosts!

Thomas
17-06-2011, 08:35 PM
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/885/screenshot20110617at213.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/screenshot20110617at213.png/)

haters well come!

Kyle
17-06-2011, 08:57 PM
nice bot detection system jamflex

Thomas
17-06-2011, 09:00 PM
nice bot detection system jamflex
im only sticking around for 1 night, just need the little cash boost every now and then :)

JerseySafety
18-06-2011, 05:55 AM
haha. loving the botting - don't you think everyone bots nowadays. I mean everyone has 99's it's freaky.

:) thats a nice profit - keep it up :P

Alex3213
18-06-2011, 07:46 AM
haha. loving the botting - don't you think everyone bots nowadays. I mean everyone has 99's it's freaky.

:) thats a nice profit - keep it up :P

That's ridiculous. First off, you have mentioned that "everyone bots". Well I assure you that I don't and quite a lot of the members of the Runescape community on this forum don't either. Likewise, if we perhaps use that as a rough ratio, although bots may have a slightly higher amount, there are still thousands of legit players out there. In addition, you have mentioned "everyone has 99s it's freaky", may I point out that a lot of maxed players probably trained them their-selves, considering that Jagex may look more closely at their accounts to check if there is botting or macroing going on? I'm pretty sure Amy on this forum has never botted (I could be wrong but I highly doubt it) and neither has another friend I've got on my list who's got all 99s etc. I think your argument is a load of rubbish but if you want to think that, think that because I'm not stopping you- I'm simply saying what I think of what you said. :)

I'm not going to congratulate you because you haven't worked for it so I think this thread is pointless anyway, not my duty to call though.

Robi
18-06-2011, 01:39 PM
^ Someones getting their nickers in a twist.

Alex3213
18-06-2011, 01:46 PM
^ Someones getting their nickers in a twist.

Not at all, I'm simply saying why his post is silly ;)

Robi
18-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Meh lol, it should be in the g&a's really anyway!

JerseySafety
18-06-2011, 02:24 PM
That's ridiculous. First off, you have mentioned that "everyone bots". Well I assure you that I don't and quite a lot of the members of the Runescape community on this forum don't either. Likewise, if we perhaps use that as a rough ratio, although bots may have a slightly higher amount, there are still thousands of legit players out there. In addition, you have mentioned "everyone has 99s it's freaky", may I point out that a lot of maxed players probably trained them their-selves, considering that Jagex may look more closely at their accounts to check if there is botting or macroing going on? I'm pretty sure Amy on this forum has never botted (I could be wrong but I highly doubt it) and neither has another friend I've got on my list who's got all 99s etc. I think your argument is a load of rubbish but if you want to think that, think that because I'm not stopping you- I'm simply saying what I think of what you said. :)

I'm not going to congratulate you because you haven't worked for it so I think this thread is pointless anyway, not my duty to call though.

Oh wow lol don't want to get into an argument over facts.

Most people do bot nowadays, I know their are thousands of legit players like Aidan, amy, you etc. But most people have botted at least once - and the numbers continue to increase; that's the point I was trying to make.

I wasn't neccesarily talking about maxed players - I was pointing out that 2 or so years ago if you had a 99 - even if it was Fletching or something easy you would get praised and congratulated. Nowadays, you don't even get asked what you did, how long it took - yet again another point.

Argument isn't rubbish - I wasn't even arguing, just pointing out how Runescape is changed thanks very much. I will think that and you can't stop me - think what you want and if this is all your going to do don't post.

Aidenn
18-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Oh wow lol don't want to get into an argument over facts.

Most people do bot nowadays, I know their are thousands of legit players like Aidan, amy, you etc. But most people have botted at least once - and the numbers continue to increase; that's the point I was trying to make.

I wasn't neccesarily talking about maxed players - I was pointing out that 2 or so years ago if you had a 99 - even if it was Fletching or something easy you would get praised and congratulated. Nowadays, you don't even get asked what you did, how long it took - yet again another point.

Argument isn't rubbish - I wasn't even arguing, just pointing out how Runescape is changed thanks very much. I will think that and you can't stop me - think what you want and if this is all your going to do don't post.

I've botted once, and it embarasses me to actually own up to that, however my current main i have never botted on.

I still get asked how long it taken and how i done it.

JerseySafety
18-06-2011, 02:49 PM
I've botted once, and it embarasses me to actually own up to that, however my current main i have never botted on.

I still get asked how long it taken and how i done it.

Yeah, most if not all people have botted at least once just to try it - it's ok to admit it your normal Aiden ;)

But when I first botted, I didn't really want to admit it because I was scared of getting banned and stuff. But now I don't bot because it's rebel and to many people bot so it's not cool cause your not different ;)

Oh, I don't get asked, must be because I'm noob - although I don't interact with other people much. But in saying that, I have found that people just don't care as much anymore.

Rashelly
18-06-2011, 03:29 PM
i guess now that your botting again, you're going to be posting lots of brag threads (like last time)?

don't think that highly of yourself, you have no "haters", just that not everyone wants to see this crap. plus it gives the forum s bad reputation.

make the most of it though, from what i hear, jagex will know exactly how the bot works come july 30/31st.

Thomas
18-06-2011, 05:49 PM
i guess now that your botting again, you're going to be posting lots of brag threads (like last time)?

don't think that highly of yourself, you have no "haters", just that not everyone wants to see this crap. plus it gives the forum s bad reputation.

make the most of it though, from what i hear, jagex will know exactly how the bot works come july 30/31st.
Not particularly i just thought 1m/hour was good for a bot.

Matthew
18-06-2011, 07:18 PM
Well done for clicking the start button.

Why do you post these threads? No one cares that you bot, just keep it to yourself..

TehJoshy
19-06-2011, 03:10 PM
Well done for clicking the start button.

Why do you post these threads? No one cares that you bot, just keep it to yourself..

Back in the day it was all Post Count related ! Post Count = ePeen!

Well done on your productive evening >.>

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!