PDA

View Full Version : Wired Help

Arron
18-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Im not familiar with wired so im hoping you lot can help me out!

Ok I have the Switch Controller Door Set where my staff can let people in by double clicking the switch. but the thing is anyone can double click it...

I want it so when someone walks over the gate that it shuts straight after so just 1 person comes in at a time.

No people have rights to this room. Is this possible?

Thread moved by Jordesh (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' as I feel it is more suited here

ChloeeBALDWIN
18-06-2011, 11:02 AM
This is possible , but you may have to get more wired and a wired add on called a plate
If you have more wired you could probably get the plate so when someone enters the gate and stands on the plate then it closes the gate.
Thats my suggestion but if you do want that it will probably have to be the "User walks on furni" trigger and "Match furni to position & state" effect BUT im not 100% on the effect but if you also turn walkthrough off on your room settings that might help. But the person would have to double click really fast to let someone in, But like i said about the wired im not 100% but i think it'll work

Mathew
18-06-2011, 11:03 AM
I want it so when someone walks over the gate that it shuts straight after so just 1 person comes in at a time.
Hey,
You need to use:

WIRED Trigger: User Walks Off Furni
WIRED Effect: Toggle Furni State

Select them both to the gate. :) This means the gate will obviously be opened with the switch, but when someone walks through the gate, it will be closed when they come off it.
Matt

Zak
18-06-2011, 11:11 AM
Yes it is possible I do it in my maze all the time. You need a 'User Walks On Furni' and a "Match Furni To State and Position". Double click the "User Walks On Furni" and select the gate, then click ready- then double click the Match Furni To State and Position, highlight the gate - close it and tick the box for Furni state, then click ready.

I've done it loads of times. If you need any further help contact me.

Arron
18-06-2011, 11:14 AM
Thanks for both replies!

really helpful thanks +rep

it's still annoying though when people mess with the switch :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!