PDA

View Full Version : Win a Samsung Galaxy S with XERom!

Jack!
19-06-2011, 03:41 PM
XERom is a new forum site, based around modding, hacking and new ROM's for smartphone's.
We are mainly based around android, but do also include Windows Mobile 7 phones on the forum.

Currently we are around 80% done, just looking to add categories for smartphone's we may of missed, and we plan on launching the site on the:

25th June @5pm BST!

To be in with a chance of winning the brand new, unlocked, Samsung Galaxy S all you have to do is sign up to the forum and have 25 posts, and you will be automatically entered in to the draw, the winner will be selected at random on the 1st of July!

Please note, due to costs the phone can only be sent by next day delivery to the UK

Also there will be other competitions running, which includes rewards for referrals, and posting.

Also, we are looking to increase our team, are we are looking for around 5 volunteer moderators to join the team, if you are interested please PM me.
Please note staff cannot enter the draw for the Galaxy S!

Thanks for reading!

www.xerom.net

AgnesIO
19-06-2011, 03:53 PM
May I ask how you acquired this phone? :P

You have a phone worth hundreds of pounds, certainly a big prize for signing up :P

You are entering a very tough area, especially with the likes of xda-developers etc.

Jack!
19-06-2011, 04:01 PM
May I ask how you acquired this phone? :P

You have a phone worth hundreds of pounds, certainly a big prize for signing up :P

You are entering a very tough area, especially with the likes of xda-developers etc.

It was bought for me, a day after I bought a Galaxy S II, and for some reason it is non-returnable, still sealed in its box. Yeah. thought it would be an attraction to kick things off.

Hopefully we will have some different features from XDA, and I think our forum is much better laid out, in categories, so its as simple as possible.

Jack!
19-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Unfortunately due to me changing and working on a custom system which will be mobile based, after much pondering I have decided the launch date will now be delayed until further notice, but you will still be able to win the Galaxy S on launch!

My current aim is to launch on the 1st July

Casio
24-06-2011, 01:56 PM
I am one for this. I own a Galaxy S and would love to Root it but don't know how. Maybe if I could get help on your forum. Would be damn amazing since xda won't help me :)

AgnesIO
24-06-2011, 04:36 PM
I am one for this. I own a Galaxy S and would love to Root it but don't know how. Maybe if I could get help on your forum. Would be damn amazing since xda won't help me :)

Really?

For my Milestone, XDA were fantastic.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!