PDA

View Full Version : Is this headset good?

Mikey
19-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Has anyone got this headset and would be it good for general use like Skype and even using on Sam Broadcaster?

http://www.biteboom.com/files/2214_ry1nl/microsoft_lifechat.PNG

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-LifeChat-LX-3000-Headset-Black/dp/B000JSDOMO/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

HotelUser
19-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Yes, they're excellent. I love that they're USB, the mic is quite nice too. I used to use it all the time for Flight Simulator with VATSIM, listening to music and talking on Skype on the odd occasion.

Recursion
19-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Great headset for that sort of thing.

Yes, they're excellent. I love that they're USB, the mic is quite nice too. I used to use it all the time for Flight Simulator with VATSIM, listening to music and talking on Skype on the odd occasion.

... you... on VATSIM???

Lee
19-06-2011, 09:54 PM

I want to get it for controlling, do you recommend it? :P

Nemo
19-06-2011, 09:54 PM
I used have some like that, if you use it for long periods of time it really starts hurting your ears, so be careful of that. Depends on how much you'll use it

RyRy
19-06-2011, 10:03 PM
I've got one, gotta watch the actual headphones though like the circular speaker bits cuz they can come loose, you can pop em back on but yeah theyre a bit flimsy... but decent

Nick
19-06-2011, 10:10 PM

Also djing on hxl ;)

Yeh they are rea;;y good .. better than the one i have atm :l

HotelUser
19-06-2011, 10:34 PM
I want to get it for controlling, do you recommend it? :P

Yes, it's always been good for me.

Great headset for that sort of thing.

... you... on VATSIM???

Back on my old Toshiba single cored Intel laptop yes, FS2004, I stopped when X came out and wouldn't run well on my computer :P

Jack!
20-06-2011, 09:13 AM
I used to have one, Also used for VATSIM with Flight Simulator X, great product, love the fact its USB, they stay strong for a while, thought it is my fault I broke mine.

Damn them being on the floor.

DPS
20-06-2011, 10:24 AM
I use my Turtle beachs, for my xbox and pc, work wonders on pc :) very loud, never had headphones loud as these.

Narnat,
20-06-2011, 08:15 PM
AHAHAHAHAHHA - You can't save. It looks good tho!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!