PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Wanna Know How To Be Muted/Banned Fast?

RAEDIN
19-06-2011, 11:36 PM
Me and my friends found a way to get muted/banned pretty easily. And no this isn't scamming a user, using scripts, or cussing.

Don't try this on your main Habbo unless you want to be muted 10 minutes and/or banned for 4 later.
Personally, I was first muted 10 minutes and then banned 4 hours later.

Ladies and gentlemen, this here proves Habbo is using an automated-ban/mute system.

Simple say this in a room: baconcamp

You will then recieve a hotel alert.

Say it once more.

You will recieve a 10 minute mute.

-----------------------------------
If you're lucky, you won't be banned 4 hours randomly like I was. But you may/may not get banned within 1-5 minutes after the mute.

Have fun with this.... awesome(?) glitch guys. Maybe you can trick your friends into saying it twice to be muted or banned for 4 hours. LOL

Yours Sincerely,
RAEDIN(the guy who got banned permabanned for making a report)

Calvin
20-06-2011, 12:55 AM
You can obviously guess it's an automated system and it isn't a glitch. :P

RAEDIN
20-06-2011, 01:03 AM
You can obviously guess it's an automated system and it isn't a glitch. :P

You are incorrect. It is in fact both automated AND a glitch within the system.

What the *REMOVED* is a baconcamp? Why is saying baconcamp so vulgar that it has to auto mute/ban you? Lol.

EDIT: I think I know why... it has something to do with "cam" in the word? As in back on cam? I'm not too sure.

Edited by Jordesh (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter

Calvin
20-06-2011, 01:11 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/products.php?term=Bacon%20Camp&defid=4060190

That maybe?

RAEDIN
20-06-2011, 01:27 AM
Why the double post bro? Chillax homie! You mad? Sheesh...

Still doesn't make any sense lol. Bacon hairs? What?

karter
20-06-2011, 03:05 AM
Do you know the meaning of Glitch? :S
There are some words which can get you automated ban/mute like daddyslap, baconcamp, c2c.
It's no big deal ?? And Skizzling double posted because of forum lag. You find that funny? Well I find your font very funny, Let's make fun of it?

Nick
20-06-2011, 06:57 AM
Dont you see it... your saying cam.....

Toilet
20-06-2011, 07:17 AM
It's because it has 'on cam' in it.

AgnesIO
20-06-2011, 09:40 AM
Dont you see it... your saying cam.....

Thank god someone pointed this out.

I believe it is because of the word cam (and possibly on before it).

This doesn't prove anything? Yeah they use automated mute and ban for words like this? Why the **** should moderators waste their time banning people for saying things like that. Do you realise how many people get banned for this sort of thing?

Get over yourself and your ban.

Samantha
20-06-2011, 03:57 PM
It's just like saying Leon came on msn. I remember getting modded for that.

Kyle
20-06-2011, 04:26 PM
Thanks for this tutorial I have always wanted to know

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not pointless, and sarcastic comments that do not positively contribute to the thread discussion!

David
20-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Instead of "How not to get banned" you post "How to get banned fast" ..who in their right mind wants to get banned?

AgnesIO
20-06-2011, 06:46 PM
Instead of "How not to get banned" you post "How to get banned fast" ..who in their right mind wants to get banned?

A disgruntled user trying to rebel against a multi-million pound company.

David
20-06-2011, 06:48 PM
A disgruntled user trying to rebel against a multi-million pound company.

It's silly to me, they most likely make a new account or sign on straight after they're unbanned.

Cerys
20-06-2011, 09:23 PM
No offence, but 90% of habbo/x user know about this. It isn't a glitch, and they do use automatic warnings because 50% of the time users are saying bacON CAMp in that way, thinking they might be able to trick habbo.
Tbh I see no point in a tutorial on how to get banned :P

Zeptis
20-06-2011, 09:29 PM
You are incorrect. It is in fact both automated AND a glitch within the system.

What the *REMOVED* is a baconcamp? Why is saying baconcamp so vulgar that it has to auto mute/ban you? Lol.

EDIT: I think I know why... it has something to do with "cam" in the word? As in back on cam? I'm not too sure.

Edited by Jordesh (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter

Bacon camp is refering to you saying to put bacons in concertration camps like hitler did to jewish people. What i dont get about it is people can change there looks with a click of a button, so how is it racist if it can be changed?

---------- Post added 20-06-2011 at 02:30 PM ----------

Thanks for this tutorial I have always wanted to know

HAHA very funny sarcasim XD

Amberr
29-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Thank god someone pointed this out.

I believe it is because of the word cam (and possibly on before it).

This doesn't prove anything? Yeah they use automated mute and ban for words like this? Why the **** should moderators waste their time banning people for saying things like that. Do you realise how many people get banned for this sort of thing?

Get over yourself and your ban.

It's because it has 'on cam' in it.

I received a 10 minute mute and then a few minutes after recieved a 4 hour ban as i was in a conversation with jurv, he asked me something and i said to him 'hold on cameron' and received the ban. oh btw... can you use normal font next time, it hurts my eyes :(.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!