PDA

View Full Version : Skill Night

MJJ
21-06-2011, 06:45 PM
http://209.85.12.237/30303/5/0/f5184902/snbanner.png

Forums (http://s4.zetaboards.com/skill_night/index/) :: #Skill_Night :: Memberlist (http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=skill_night)

I. Information
- Skill Night is a brand new skilling and community clan. We just opened our doors on June 20th, and we already have a lot of dedicated skillers joining us. As a clan, we are a pretty laid back group. If you're interested in being a part of a great community that does stuff like: barbarian assault teams for horn, dungeoneering together, and even does penguins together, you should check us out.

II. Requirements
- Have a P2P account with a total level of at least 1900.
- Active in our IRC channel (#Skill_Night)
- Be in our clan chat, unless you're in a warring clan (then you can guest to us).

If you're interested, you can either join our IRC chat, or check out our forums for more information.
Thanks,
Skill Night Staff

^ Decided to put that there to make it look more formal lols. Basically, a few friends and I decided to make a skilling clan. I've tried to join skilling clans in the past but the main problem I've had is the fact that I didn't know anyone in it, so it's a bit hard to fit in. Therefore we've made our own little clan. We only use the clanchat ingame for events, so you do have to be able to use irc otherwise it's a bit hard to communicate with other members. Our IRC channel is #skill_night so feel free to check it out, and if you like the atmosphere you can join by applying on the forum.
We've just started atm so we're still working on making the forum look nice with a banner etc, but I'd love it if some friends could join. It's a really nice way to meet new people, and it can help motivate you to train skills when you're with people you know and enjoy the company of.

We're also non-elitist, as I know there are some clans out there which only accept people with 2300 total etc. We don't care about your levels, even if you don't have the requirements you can still lurk on our forums and in the irc channel. It's just nice to be a part of a community. Nor do we require you to attend 1000 events a month or whatever in order to stay in the clan. You can attend whatever events you want, we're not going to force our members to be active every single day.

Look forward to seeing some of you there. :)

Zak
21-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Haha seems a nice clan for more experienced members. Although I've only just got the 1900 total required to join, which makes me feel nooby. :P So I probably won't be joining. :P

Kyle
21-06-2011, 07:10 PM
woo for ba teams

Can I join the in-game cc rather than the irc/forums

MJJ
21-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Haha seems a nice clan for more experienced members. Although I've only just got the 1900 total required to join, which makes me feel nooby. :P So I probably won't be joining. :P

We've got people in the irc channel who are lower total level. It's just a place to hang out and chat to people etc.

woo for ba teams

Can I join the in-game cc rather than the irc/forums

You can, but you'll be missing out on a lot. Since we don't really use the cc except for events, everyone uses the irc channel.

Aidenn
21-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Crap banner <3

Ill pop in now and then ;)

MJJ
21-06-2011, 11:52 PM

Friend wanted me to add this:

he could get some advice and stuff and get to play with baws like u.

Thanks to Rashelly and Aiden for joining - hope you guys enjoy yourselves.
And Aiden, thats not our banner. It's just something a friend made quickily for recruitment topics, she's still working on a new banner + theme for forum.

JerseySafety
22-06-2011, 04:27 AM
I like this, I'll join when I get back into Runescape hardcore :)

IceNineKills
22-06-2011, 11:05 AM
I want to join but I'm 12 levels below the requirements :(.

infatuation
22-06-2011, 07:04 PM
I would join but I'm hardly active on any forums anymore, but hopefully you get a few people into it :)

Lost_Addict
23-06-2011, 10:03 PM
Lmao at saying you felt like a noob for just turning 1900 totall skill, i've just turned 1100 :P XD

MJJ
01-07-2011, 07:49 PM
Even if you're under the requirements you can still hang out in the forums and IRC Channel - the requirements are only just to be added onto the clan memberlist.

Also thanks to everyone who joined! Hopefully we'll start doing some events soon since the clan has grown nicely.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!