PDA

View Full Version : A quick way of always making profit when betting!

DPS
22-06-2011, 10:25 AM
This won't be a very long tutorial but it's still a tutorial and it should help some people win most of their bets and always make a profit even if you lose a bet.

Well this is what you should do when betting someone.

When you're betting someone you should, find a trust dealer that's to start with, don't just bet anyone! You want to make sure they are actually trusted!
Now that you have a trusted dealer, you need to think what and how you going to bet, you can't just bet whatever you want, if you do you will end up losing everything you have, trust me I know what I'm talking about.
Now lets say you have 500c, this is just an example, you bet the dealer 10c to start with if you win you get 20c but if you lose what will you do? Well this is how this method will help you, every time you lose you should bet again and bet 2x more than you've bet before, that's why you shouldn't bet really high, for example if you had 500c and you bet it all you might lose it all but if you just bet the 10c you can double what you've bet before and keep doing this until you win, in the end you will make a little bit of profit depending on how much you bet.
Also when you bet someone you should always do poker or BTD as theres a 50% chances of you winning.

It's not the best but it's not the worst I think you will get what I mean and make some big profit on the end.

"This was taken from a forum i wont name because ill be banned, This seems to work ive tested it :)"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!