PDA

View Full Version : Boots & Skinny Jeans!

Mickword
22-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Erm sorry about another thread, anyone got good links to skinny jeans that look great and are worth the money obv not over 50 pound but something nice :D! And also where can I get a good pair of boots from that look fashionable?

Shar
22-06-2011, 06:38 PM
ASOS, River Island, New Look, USC, Republic and Topman- check these out :)

cocaine
22-06-2011, 06:41 PM
i wear girls skinnies from primark, £8 and so good hahaa. topman ones aren't really THAT skinny and i had to change because their 'stretch skinnies' just felt loose..

Mickword
22-06-2011, 10:56 PM
ASOS, River Island, New Look, USC, Republic and Topman- check these out :)

Can't stand most of them but thanks :D!

i wear girls skinnies from primark, £8 and so good hahaa. topman ones aren't really THAT skinny and i had to change because their 'stretch skinnies' just felt loose..

Haha I wear criminal damage but 2 sizes smaller :P

Thanks all :3

-:Undertaker:-
23-06-2011, 01:05 AM

Same and they're like 1/4 of Topman price.

River Island are always doing sales in shoes now and again, can get hold of good boots for cheap prices - usually around January though. :P

Kasabian
23-06-2011, 01:19 AM
Spray on skinnies by topman are quality.

I find carrot skinnys from topman go superb with military boots from river island. Atleast mine did, anyway.

Mickword
23-06-2011, 01:34 AM
thanks for the feedback guys!

Robi
24-06-2011, 07:31 AM
Spray on skinnies by topman are quality.

I find carrot skinnys from topman go superb with military boots from river island. Atleast mine did, anyway.

Thats the exact combo I do, love carrot skinny from topman, and my river island boots are my world :D

Alexx..
24-06-2011, 10:49 AM
Primark jeans are £6.50 and good quality.

But most jeans are under £50 such as topman, new look (they suck but whatevs), river island (omg amazing jeans), asos etc.

(those opinions are of girls jeans but im guessing they're similar for boys)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!