PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Homepage stickies deleted?

Memorilla
24-06-2011, 04:27 AM
Lol? Some idiot who is holding a grudge against me decided to troll me and report my stickies on my homepage. I couldn't care less about what he did, I'm more mad that my stickies actually got deleted? When you're about to report a sticky, it asks if it has any personal information or if it's a scam. My stickies did not contain any personal information and it was not a scam. My first sticky contained a short paragraph about what OMGPOP is and a link to OMGPOP. I don't see how advertising a game site is giving out personal information or even scamming? I kind of understand why my second sticky got deleted, as I stated I would give free furniture to those who signed up to my referral link. But again, the sticky did not contain any personal information and it was not a scam. But it's quite ironic considering I got perm banned due to the fact they thought I was scamming on my stickies, they un-ban me and then they make the same mistake again?

I know it's just a sticky, but I don't just spend credits and buy a sticky just for it to get deleted for no reason at all?

karter
24-06-2011, 11:02 AM
My sticky got deleted because it had a link to puhekupla.. that's an official site

Nick
24-06-2011, 11:06 AM
No stikies deleted for me..

j0rd
24-06-2011, 12:09 PM
My sticky got deleted because it had a link to puhekupla.. that's an official site

Puhekupla isn't official :P
+ ye, I don't see why your stickie note was removed :S

Ajthedragon
24-06-2011, 02:07 PM
Ask to be compensated and get some more stickers. :P

I didn't even know you could report them, and judging by what's said, they don't analyse them before deleting either! :P

Lamz
24-06-2011, 02:23 PM
its like habbo is deleting/banning EVERYTHING that doesn't have "www.habbo.com/" infront of it.

Its like they're not allowing any advertising unless its themselves or something related to them.

Chris
24-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Thats pretty lame tbh. I would just contact habbo and see if you can get them back.

geo
24-06-2011, 05:17 PM
well this is badddd

Zeptis
24-06-2011, 07:02 PM
its like habbo is deleting/banning EVERYTHING that doesn't have "www.habbo.com/" infront of it.

Its like they're not allowing any advertising unless its themselves or something related to them.

It does seem like that doesn't it, I wouldn't be suprised if that were true.

Lamz
24-06-2011, 07:22 PM
It does seem like that doesn't it, I wouldn't be suprised if that were true.

lol, it probably is!

They reduce the amounts of credits you can get for a certain price... They advertise on our habbo pages now, its all about them and money... if it wasn't for habbox I wouldn't be on habbo any more.

Memorilla
27-06-2011, 04:02 AM
Wow. He reported one of my stickies again and it got deleted. I actually can't believe this. It was a quote from inception.. -.- It wasn't even rude, scamming or giving out personal information.

karter
27-06-2011, 06:40 AM
Wow It's like delete every sticky which is reported?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!