PDA

View Full Version : iOS 5een lucky

Casio
24-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Has anyone been as lucky as me and been able to get this legitimately :)

Agnostic Bear
25-06-2011, 10:54 AM
I'd imagine developers would, yes.

Recursion
25-06-2011, 01:12 PM
Had it since release, although I only installed it today and there's nothing I'm particularly interested in that makes me want to keep it without an untethered jailbreak... I'll be going back to 4.3.3 or whatever it was.

Casio
25-06-2011, 07:52 PM
I'd imagine developers would, yes.

Yea, this is why I got it as well as the new iTunes for being a developer.

Had it since release, although I only installed it today and there's nothing I'm particularly interested in that makes me want to keep it without an untethered jailbreak... I'll be going back to 4.3.3 or whatever it was.

I do like the WiFi syncing in beta 2 and the notification centre is good I must say, but the iMessenger I am unsure on still

Recursion
25-06-2011, 08:29 PM
It's a much nicer implementation than Blackberry Messenger, I kinda like it but I think the uptake will be slow.

Casio
25-06-2011, 09:37 PM
I do think it is better then Blackberry Messenger in ways. But as you said, it will take its time to pick up to be the 'thing' like Blackberry Messenger is.

Luke
25-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Installed it within 24 hours of the BETA release, and it was a waste of time.. the notification center, I've seen done on a jailbreak app, and none of the other features (including twitter integration) are really that good. The worst part is (dunno if it's to do with the BETA status or w/e) but, my battery lasted 4 hours. MAX. It drained like a *****.

Casio
25-06-2011, 09:48 PM
The battery is better in Beta 2, but not by much.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!