PDA

View Full Version : People Cheating On Popular List Contest

Cool-kitten007
18-08-2005, 05:51 PM
If you didnt already know the winner of the popular list is the person who is at the top of the list the most i have recently been talking to other owners who own a room the the popular list and they are having Majour problems with errorers aparently coming from 'Jenneh's Kik wars room

!x!kyle!xx! (super moderator): Thread closed as requested.

alex126
18-08-2005, 05:58 PM
If you didnt already know the winner of the popular list is the person who is at the top of the list the most i have recently been talking to other owners who own a room the the popular list and they are having Majour problems with errorers aparently coming from 'Jenneh's Kik wars room

(http://imageshack.us)

Toe.
18-08-2005, 06:00 PM
***** rofl! Rep xD

Grabbed
18-08-2005, 06:02 PM
ahahahahah... sorry thats just soo funny. really this thread is pointles and spammmmmmmmz0r.

Wootzeh
18-08-2005, 06:21 PM
http://tinypic.com/ap8iuu.jpg

Craig
18-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Its easy to cheat,clone all day ;)

8Freak8
18-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Hmmm. People in Jenny's kickwars do seem to error a lot, but Jenny herself doesnt do any of that. I doubt she's asking them to do it...

Also, to the others: This thread is not pointless, perhaps you dont realise swearing isnt allowed in images either?

:.Jenny.:
18-08-2005, 07:35 PM
Yeah well people can say what they want.

I get errorors in my room all the time and know of the annoyance they cause. Im errored at least 5 times a day, and whoevers started these rumours need to stop them now.

I know nothing of my staff doing any of this and Im certainly not involved in any way.

I'm sick of people accusing me of things I didn't know. I have one word for you all which you need to think about. Jealousy.

Carlos
18-08-2005, 07:36 PM
Most errores play kick wars and goto that room. Their names are like ------!-- because they appear on top of the chooser in kik wars, so it makes it easier to kick someone. Thats why you mostly see them in jennahs.

properclone
18-08-2005, 07:46 PM
Most errores play kick wars and goto that room. Their names are like ------!-- because they appear on top of the chooser in kik wars, so it makes it easier to kick someone. Thats why you mostly see them in jennahs.

Sorry Carlos, did I miss something? I didn't see how there is proof to back that up, noob errorers might hang in Jen's room but it doesn't mean theyre staff or liked by staff, and are usually kicked frequently.
Making false accusations is simply ignorant and slanderous, so don't do it. I would love to see some proof that these people erroring you are from Jen's room, I mean, after all.. staff in Jenneh's room probably get errored more than people in other rooms.

18-08-2005, 07:49 PM
I couldn't care less if you lot don't want me to win this compeition thing.
Just don't go round starting these rumours because you wouldn't like it would you?

And properclone's right. Me and staff ban as many people that error us as possible, so we wouldn't go sending them to other rooms.

And kitten, your room appears to be on pop list as well. Is this an attempt to try and discourage people from visiting my room? Because I have not done anything like this to you and would appreciate you to do likewise.

I would also like to point out that it is almost impossible for me to even host games now because of the number of times I get errored. I can guarantee that people in your room do not get errored nearly half as much as people in mine. So stop whinging.

Ostinato
18-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Wow...catfight :)

Jordan3
18-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Excellent... :) Im asking Kitten about it now on consoole...

Edit - She went offline :(

Travellers
18-08-2005, 08:00 PM

I get errorors in my room all the time and know of the annoyance they cause. Im errored at least 5 times a day, and whoevers started these rumours need to stop them now.

I know nothing of my staff doing any of this and Im certainly not involved in any way.

I'm sick of people accusing me of things I didn't know. I have one word for you all which you need to think about. Jealousy.
Why would she be jelous?
Her room is just as popular.
(Her school)

EDIT: Seen the other post.

18-08-2005, 08:01 PM
Then why does she need to go and post about these rumours on this forum?

cunning
18-08-2005, 08:09 PM
Maybe it's true :p

Wow...catfight :)
Lol!

Victimized
18-08-2005, 08:17 PM
It's stupid how rooms i'd never heard of before got in POP and Chivo didn't??

Jordan3
18-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Id heard of both rooms, but yeah theres loads of nooby rooms, who got their nooby friends to nooby vote. Blu's is one of the only rooms deserved on there, along with another few, like Chu's school.

Bog
19-08-2005, 02:44 AM
Win or lose the popular list contest, i dont care less but im Just enjoying the popularity of my room while it lasts. Its a nice feeling knowing that your time and efforts kinda pay off when people Use your rooms.

olympic-games
19-08-2005, 06:58 AM
Ok Is their erroring then there disobeying the Habbo way

Use your Brain`s and think,

FRISC0
19-08-2005, 07:32 AM
Anyone who errors has nothing better to do with their life that sit and learn to script, How that will help you get a job? i dont know :rolleyes:

GaryBest
19-08-2005, 08:19 AM

Lmao I got to say that is exactly gotta be true!

8Freak8
19-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Actually properclone and Jenny, do not have a go at these people for making false accusations. They haven't made any false accusations.

You keep saying "but it doesn't mean theyre staff or liked by staff" and "I know nothing of my staff doing any of this and Im certainly not involved in any way" but no one is saying they are staff. Kitten is saying errorers from TKW are erroring people in the other Popular List rooms, she is not saying it is staff. Everyone else is saying there are lots of errorers in TKW, so they are not saying its staff either.

If you feel the need to have a go at people because you dont like critisism, atleast argue against their point, and not one you invent to help your argument.

Cool-kitten007
19-08-2005, 09:35 AM
Why would i have a reason to be jelous Im just posting that because i have been told and im warning other owners
I couldnt care less who wins this comp but im not jelous of anyone i am not discorageing people from going to your room errorers are everywhere you cant get rid of them i am simply warning people
If you have nothing to do with erroring then fairs fair just say it No need to start calling me jelous

The Professor
19-08-2005, 09:42 AM
Actually properclone and Jenny, do not have a go at these people for making false accusations. They haven't made any false accusations.

You keep saying "but it doesn't mean theyre staff or liked by staff" and "I know nothing of my staff doing any of this and Im certainly not involved in any way" but no one is saying they are staff. Kitten is saying errorers from TKW are erroring people in the other Popular List rooms, she is not saying it is staff. Everyone else is saying there are lots of errorers in TKW, so they are not saying its staff either.

If you feel the need to have a go at people because you dont like critisism, atleast argue against their point, and not one you invent to help your argument.

I was just thinking that. Paranoid people -.-'

Kieeran
19-08-2005, 09:46 AM
Why would i have a reason to be jelous Im just posting that because i have been told and im warning other owners
I couldnt care less who wins this comp but im not jelous of anyone i am not discorageing people from going to your room errorers are everywhere you cant get rid of them i am simply warning people
If you have nothing to do with erroring then fairs fair just say it No need to start calling me jelous
Threadwas still pointless in my views as you just said errorers are everywhere thats like saying HXHD IS ALWAYS POPULAR CUZ IN TH EVERYONE GETS ERORED!11 SO BE CAREFUL HXHD IS BETA

Michael.
19-08-2005, 09:48 AM

I agree. She only said errorers were coming from your room. She didn't say they were staff. If she said they were staff, then that would be a different matter.

Please don't ban me proper!!

Jordan3
19-08-2005, 10:32 AM
Why would Kitten be jealous? Her College gets much more visitors anyway :l

Cool-kitten007
19-08-2005, 10:48 AM
Threadwas still pointless in my views as you just said errorers are everywhere thats like saying HXHD IS ALWAYS POPULAR CUZ IN TH EVERYONE GETS ERORED!11 SO BE CAREFUL HXHD IS BETA

Um you cant trade in hxhd what are you on about

Travellers
19-08-2005, 12:26 PM
Why isnt it on popular list then....

SHlP
19-08-2005, 01:07 PM
My kick wars was more popular than jennys anyway. just hers is open all day long and has done for a long time. However its mostly in the green :rolleyes:

Ill get called jealous in a second

Heterodox
19-08-2005, 01:18 PM
blah blah ;Ð

SHlP
19-08-2005, 01:28 PM
blah blah ;Ð

O.o O.o O.o O.o

19-08-2005, 01:32 PM
Wow isn't this a fun topic :D

You guys can spread stuff about my room or the people who go in there. Because I don't really care about what any of you think to be honest.

Enjoy. <3

SHlP
19-08-2005, 01:34 PM
Wow isn't this a fun topic :D

You guys can spread stuff about my room or the people who go in there. Because I don't really care about what any of you think to be honest.

Enjoy. <3

What a Snob.

19-08-2005, 01:58 PM
Can't edit post now, so just to clarify:

Anyway. I only care about my mates opinions and people who actually enjoy my room. It's a great satisfaction knowing people appreciate it. :)

Cool-kitten007
19-08-2005, 04:11 PM
Why isnt it on popular list then....

Because it didnt get as many rooms as the rooms on the list..

Biseinen
19-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Well, it's not cheating to have clones in 24/7... Just tiring :p

Ostinato
19-08-2005, 05:56 PM
Lmao, no offence to anyone here, but does anyone think jenna and cool need to get over themselves a bit? :S

They are acting like we all care wether they win or not.. well maybe some people do, but like they are pure acting all 'I don't care who wins!'. They may be speaking the truth here, but personally I don't think so.

For all of you saying the n00b rooms are on, Im glad. I think it's good that people who havn't really had a mention ever before had got a bit of lime light. You are the ones who say you are sick of the same people, but the same people include habbox - as at one point they got an official fansite and were often mentioned in the newsy..

HolyWar
19-08-2005, 06:27 PM

Don't classify everyone as being jealous. First of all, it's possible that yes you could be erroring and it's wrong for anyone to accuse you of being responsible without any proper evidence. I am not jealous, if I wanted a better kick wars I would simply make a better one but that's not my style.

Don't be so concerned about rumours, if you don't want to hear them simply avoid reading the thread.

I personally think Bluweesh should win or should've won the competiton.

8Freak8
19-08-2005, 08:33 PM
For all of you saying the n00b rooms are on, Im glad. I think it's good that people who havn't really had a mention ever before had got a bit of lime light. You are the ones who say you are sick of the same people, but the same people include habbox - as at one point they got an official fansite and were often mentioned in the newsy..

I agree with what your saying about n00b rooms, I was also quite glad they got on there.

Travellers
19-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Because it didnt get as many rooms as the rooms on the list..
I know that, i'm not an idiot.

Someone said Habbox help desk is one of the most popularist rooms, so I said why isnt it on popular list.
Meaning, if it's that popular, why isnt it on the popular list?
Surely they have enough safety freaks to vote for it. :rolleyes:

Nixon!
20-08-2005, 04:52 AM
they deserve it, they used clones to get this far anyway

8Freak8
20-08-2005, 09:57 AM

Someone said Habbox help desk is one of the most popularist rooms, so I said why isnt it on popular list.
I actually wondered if Help Desks aren't allowed on? I would have though HxHD had enough people, but DJ-3000 didnt ask for votes, so a lot of people may not have done it.

Me and JackHb forgot to vote for anyone :p

A4AOwen
20-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Stupid thread, You cant just accuse people of cheating as they are erroring. Also it dsont mean they come from Jennehs kick wars.

Cool-kitten007
20-08-2005, 02:50 PM

Sorry misread

Craig
20-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Wasnt dj-3000 on holiday at the time of when It started so he couldn;t ask for us to vote.

Cool-kitten007
20-08-2005, 03:33 PM
k can we just forget this thread now
I shouldnt have started it end off

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!