PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

infatuation
25-06-2011, 06:12 PM
As you can see below I have a few levels below 70 and I'd like to get all of them to 70. I haven't really trained any skills in a while so if you could give me some tips to which would be the fastest to get to 70 for each level (as long as it isn't super expensive), i'll give you some rep. Thanks :)

(Craft, Thieve, Construction, Hunter, Dungeoneering)

Alex3213
25-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Not sure if these are the fastest but y'know:

Crafting - Make ruby amulets using a cut ruby and a gold bar. They're quite good XP and this is what I did to 70, although you do make a loss and I'm not sure if it's the best way in terms of a reasonable amount of XP and cash used.

Thieving - Pyramid plunder I guess

Construction - Oak larders is what I did till 70 but I think there's a better way which I can't remember. Use SC hammers as they really help considering they last for 50k ish XP.

Hunter - I think red salamanders are quite good north of Castle Wars near the altar which I can never remember.

Dungeoneering - no idea.

Sorry I haven't been very detailed or certain. :)

Aidenn
25-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Craft; Air battle staves (buy them daily off naff, and make your own air orbs. little profit i think (not sure)
Thief; Ape Atoll Ninja guards next to the monkey child room - if you've done the quest where you had to carry that annoying ice lolly :P
Consturction; Oak Larders with sc hammers
Hunter; Red salamanders (Y)

Dungy; Ask Kyle / MJJ

infatuation
26-06-2011, 05:20 AM
Thanks to both! :) I'll probably start with craft and end with thief/dungeon cause they're both so tedious and rather annoying

blu3freak
26-06-2011, 05:28 AM
Thieving is rather easy. I'll give you some tips if you need. Go to Ardougne, and lure a knight into one of the houses that has a staircase that lead upstairs. Close the door of the house, and just pickpocket him. They are rather easy. Go to an empty world, so no one will interrupt you and attempt to kill the knight while you are pickpocketing him.

IceNineKills
26-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Do pp for thieving, great fast xp, I've done it to 95 and I get about 250k - 300k xp an hour at my level.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!