PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] My New Improved Snooker Table

iAdam
18-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Here it is from my last one i edited from comments and metalgearsolid here is the amazing alt the is better than urs so LOOK AT IT AND WEEP

Edited by Mneumonic (Forum Moderator) - Thread locked, as thread starter requested.

Sank
18-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Its too tall.

And the snooker ques don't look right :]

6/10

And also the semi-circle thingy isn't a semi-circle, theres pixel errors :].

iAdam
18-08-2005, 06:04 PM
sank have u ever played pool before as they r quite high u know and the que is as small as i can get it so stop picking on stuff u know is good the D isnt perfect and "the semi-circle" is called a D so u obviously havnt played before

Sank
18-08-2005, 06:05 PM
sank have u ever played pool before as they r quite high u know and the que is as small as i can get it so stop picking on stuff u know is good

Excuse me?

I have played pool.

And the legs arn't that thin, and arn't that tall.

Also this 'D' thing, I don't think if I play snooker/pool once, I'll know EVERYTHING about it -.-'

iAdam
18-08-2005, 06:06 PM
get off my board sank u dont know what ur on about

Sank
18-08-2005, 06:07 PM
get off my board sank u dont know what ur on about
Whatever you say <'3

By the way, you arn't a genius on pool either :]

Theres isn't even pockets for the ball to fall into, they'd just fall all over the floor.

Also, the leg on the top left, why is it so far in on the square, when the leg to the far left is further out?

Wouldn't this mean the table would be wonky? But it isn't wonky. PIXEL ERROR.

18-08-2005, 06:08 PM
wow, those ques are a bit much

its good

iAdam
18-08-2005, 06:08 PM
Whatever you say <'3

By the way, you arn't a genius on pool either :]

Theres isn't even pockets for the ball to fall into, they'd just fall all over the floor.
*speaks in stupid voice* what is the black hole for in the table then DUH :eusa_wall

Meta1GearSolid3
18-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Lmao the pool sticks and the legs are wayy too high! Also sank Lmao ur right the balls would go everywhere.

iAdam
18-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Lmao the pool sticks and the legs are wayy too high!
ur printer was way too 2d and again i will edit it to make it purfect and u cant laugh at my alt when urs is WORSE now get off my board now you've posted

Sank
18-08-2005, 06:10 PM
*speaks in stupid voice* what is the black hole for in the table then DUH :eusa_wall
Where are the 'pockets' below them? They possible can't just fall all over the floor!

If you actually seen a 'non-proper' snooker table that you can by from Argos, You'd of seen some netting for the balls to fall into.

Lmao the pool sticks and the legs are wayy too high!

THANK YOU! SOMEONE AGREES!

Meta1GearSolid3
18-08-2005, 06:11 PM
ur printer was way too 2d and again i will edit it to make it purfect and u cant laugh at my alt when urs is WORSE now get off my board now you've posted That was my second alt u **** head. Get a damn life. I just started alterations! Yes I agree w/ u sank. +rep for you! :D!

Edited by Mneumonic (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post swearwords in your messages.

iAdam
18-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Where are the 'pockets' below them? They possible can't just fall all over the floor!

If you actually seen a 'non-proper' snooker table that you can by from Argos, You'd of seen some netting for the balls to fall into.

this is a proper one so they fall into the compartment below and go back to the track and besides it doesn't have balls at the moment so shut up

iAdam
18-08-2005, 06:14 PM
That was my second alt u s*** head. Get a damn life. I just started alterations! Yes I agree w/ u sank. +rep for you! :D!
this is my 4th alt you see and i as way better than you at second alt and naughty u has avoided the filter :eusa_snoo
Sorry For Double Post I Didn't Realise :(

Edited by Mneumonic (Forum Moderator) - An apology doesn't make it better, just remember to edit your previous post next time.

Sank
this is a proper one so they fall into the compartment below and go back to the track and besides it doesn't have balls at the moment so shut up
Correct me if I'm wrong. But isn't this what a 'proper pool table' looks like?

http://www.lovelylingfield.com/images/westbury_large.jpg

Meta1GearSolid3

http://www.lovelylingfield.com/images/westbury_large.jpg VERY well put sank.

iAdam
18-08-2005, 06:16 PM

http://www.lovelylingfield.com/images/westbury_large.jpg
oh so im spost to make it like somthingim sorry i didn't realise i was spost to do it as an EXACT replica but i thought that was Ripping NOW GET OFF MY BOARD and no it isnt proper as it doesn't have a D or Spots So HAHA

Meta1GearSolid3
18-08-2005, 06:17 PM
oh so im spost to make it like somthingim sorry i didn't realise i was spost to do it as an EXACT replica but i thought that was Ripping NOW GET OFF MY BOARD Heheh Sank Hes angry because he wanted his "6 foot snooker table" to be "perfect"

Sank
18-08-2005, 06:17 PM
oh so im spost to make it like somthingim sorry i didn't realise i was spost to do it as an EXACT replica but i thought that was Ripping NOW GET OFF MY BOARD
I'm just saying you made a pool table, that is flat, TONS of pixel errors.

And its utter rubbish <'3.

BYE.

[Left board] [No point in quoting this, becuase I'm not gonna reply .oo]

Heheh Sank Hes angry because he wanted his "6 foot snooker table" to be "perfect"
Lol, also becuase I'm right, and hes wrong 0:]

Meta1GearSolid3
18-08-2005, 06:18 PM

BYE.

Agreed.

iAdam
18-08-2005, 06:20 PM

BYE.

there is no pixel errors and it isn't flat and id like to see u do a pool/Snooker table thank u and also uter rubbish is a printer that is 2d not isometric and not shaded now this was for everyone else not sank oh yeah and metal im not angry im actually quite calm cuz ur jsut a noob

Meta1GearSolid3
18-08-2005, 06:21 PM
there is no pixel errors and it isn't flat and id like to see u do a pool/Snooker table thank u and also uter rubbish is a printer that is 2d not isometric and not shaded now this was for everyone else not sank oh yeah and metal im not angry im actually quite calm cuz ur jsut a noob
Naw. Hey Go make your self useful (since ur always useless) go shave down your 7 foot snooker talbes legs down.

iAdam
18-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Naw. Hey Go make your self useful (since ur always useless) go shave down your 7 foot snooker talbes legs down.
cant u count
thought it was 6 ft
its below my habbo's waist height
and habbos arnt 6 or 7 ft
so tough luck and go keep makin 2d not isometric not shaded alts

Meta1GearSolid3
18-08-2005, 06:25 PM
cant u count
thought it was 6 ft
and habbos arnt 6 or 7 ft
so tough luck and go keep makin 2d not isometric not shaded altsOkay, Im not going to reply again. Your a nooblet. Period. You made your snooker tables legs high why? If you are expecting to make money out of that "pole" no one will want to see u on that "leg pole"..Not even a dog.. Period Your a chooblet. Not answering you again..

Redmoon Evil
18-08-2005, 06:26 PM
ok u guys gota stop fighting i can see what dj's saying even tho hes being totally unreasonable and metal and sank all u guys gotta do is rate it, comment on it and giv some cc seems as dj is taking that rater badly maybe u shud leave the tthread

iAdam
18-08-2005, 06:27 PM
Okay, Im not going to reply again. Your a nooblet. Period. You made your snooker tables legs high why? If you are expecting to make money out of that "pole" no one will want to see u on that "leg pole"..Not even a dog.. Period Your a chooblet. Not answering you again..
seems as ur not answering again then:
ur the noob a great big one at that and if u think i went too high on the table legs make ur own snooker/pool table and see how high urs are *coughs* nooblet *coughs*

iAdam
18-08-2005, 06:28 PM
ok u guys gota stop fighting i can see what dj's saying even tho hes being totally unreasonable and metal and sank all u guys gotta do is rate it, comment on it and giv some cc seems as dj is taking that rater badly maybe u shud leave the tthread
FINALLY someone agrees and see my thoughts thankyou *praises*
sorry for double post i forgot again :(

Edited by Mneumonic (Forum Moderator) - Again, apologising doesn't make it better, just remember to edit your last post.

Meta1GearSolid3
18-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Double poster...ANd lmao u give me grey rep? Dj ur such a fool

Edited by Mneumonic (Forum Moderator) - Please do not tell users they have broken the rules, either report the post or contact a Moderator of that forum with a link to the post!

iAdam
18-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Double poster...ANd lmao u give me grey rep? Dj ur such a fool
i forget i posted before actually cuz i have a life
and u cant give out grey rep as it does it by itself so ur the fool for not realising AND forgettin u said u would not reply again HAHa

OMGitsaROSS
18-08-2005, 06:34 PM
NOW GET OFF MY BOARD
oi freak
it aint ur board get a life

Spotteh
18-08-2005, 06:34 PM
thats very good i like it a lot

iAdam
18-08-2005, 06:35 PM
thats very good i like it a lot
thankyou a rating would of been nice tho

Sank
18-08-2005, 06:35 PM
One last thing I forgot /;

http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/1051/snookertable6ib.png

Didn't you say it was below your Habbos waste?

---

And haha, thanks for the 'grey' Rep.

You could of done better if you wanted to give me red or green, something that actually works -.-'

Meta1GearSolid3
18-08-2005, 06:36 PM
One last thing I forgot /;

http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/1051/snookertable6ib.png

Didn't you say it was below your Habbos waste?
ROFL HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH Excellent find Sank! hahah hes such a noob.. hehe hes speachless

iAdam
18-08-2005, 06:41 PM
ROFL HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH Excellent find Sank! hahah hes such a noob.. hehe hes speachless
no actually i was away and now im closing the thread cuz u two have wrecked it now ill wreck every thread u post so BYE BYE
SANK UR A RIPPER U DINT ASK D+TO DO THAT U USED MY ALT RIPPER

Kyle.tk
18-08-2005, 06:43 PM
*gets revenge*

Thats rubbish. Has to be the worst alt ive ever seen. Its all out of proportion. -200/10

*hurts dont it >:(

Sank
18-08-2005, 06:43 PM
no actually i was away and now im closing the thread cuz u two have wrecked it now ill wreck every thread u post so BYE BYE
SANK UR A RIPPER U DINT ASK D+TO DO THAT U USED MY ALT RIPPER
I didn't say it was my alt.

It still says by DJ.Simpson <'3

HAHAHA.

And yuo need to be a VIP to close threads. :]

Sthu nooblet.

iAdam
18-08-2005, 06:44 PM
*gets revenge*

Thats rubbish. Has to be the worst alt ive ever seen. Its all out of proportion. -200/10

*hurts dont it >:(
no it dont actually and by the way i jsut stuck it onto the floor i cudn't be bothhered to stick it in alignment so HAHA
and btw sank ill just ask a mod to close it

Sank
18-08-2005, 06:45 PM
no it dont actually and by the way i jsut stuck it onto the floor i cudn't be bothhered to stick it in alignment so HAHA
and btw sank ill just ask a mod to close it
Ok then <'3

Do as you wish. /;

Its a noob thread anyway.

Meta1GearSolid3
18-08-2005, 06:46 PM
I didn't say it was my alt.

It still says by DJ.Simpson <'3

HAHAHA.

And yuo need to be a VIP to close threads. :]

Sthu nooblet.
Lmao Sank .. Ur mad funny...ehh Dj is a loser

cocaine
18-08-2005, 06:50 PM
Thread Locked as thread starter requested.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!