PDA

View Full Version : Anyone?

Zuth
26-06-2011, 09:26 AM
Anyone know a good sever that me and my mate could play on since MG's Is going down? :(

Firehorse
27-06-2011, 06:39 AM
mc.gamebit.me

Zuth
27-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Its not a very good map IMO theres like nothing on there

Firehorse
27-06-2011, 05:28 PM
Its not a very good map IMO theres like nothing on there

Because it's new.

McGameBiteSUCKS
27-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Because it's new.

no its because its surivial yet its not because if you touch any1s stuff they ban u and start crying. Might aswell make it creative

whole point is to protect your stuff, not have a hissy fit when u get owned cus ur stupid anuf to make a wooden structure on a survival map.

Recursion
27-06-2011, 06:14 PM
no its because its surivial yet its not because if you touch any1s stuff they ban u and start crying. Might aswell make it creative

whole point is to protect your stuff, not have a hissy fit when u get owned cus ur stupid anuf to make a wooden structure on a survival map.

Yes, you were banned, deal with it, life is unfair.

Also, next time, read the rules, this is the reason we put "At Admin's discretion" :)

Firehorse
27-06-2011, 06:19 PM

Definition of survival: Survival is the struggle to remain alive and living.
Definition of what you were doing: Sabotage - Deliberately destroy, damage, or obstruct something.

I believe you are playing the wrong game.

Real world is survival too, yet if someone poured lava over your home in real life I don't think you'd be too pleased. Or would the person who did it blame the fact that your home was made of wooden beams and flammable furniture and that you were asking for it, just like you did?

Lew
01-07-2011, 12:11 AM
mc.ukwarfare.co.uk:25565

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!