PDA

View Full Version : Di or Td top? Or will RSD come back?

RedMaggot
18-08-2005, 07:47 PM
For a start, Dont post asking whats di or td or anything like that, If you dont know then you know nothing about clans.
Who do you think will take the number one spot now ?
After ZF died and ZFL just closed ZFL are all going to RSD, RSD will have 200+ ops that are new, By then TD and Di will have grown more, TD losing members, Di are training again to 99,99,99,99 ect the karl and others who have 99 are staying at hut allowing other di to train there with anachey luring alot more its getting annoying for td. td are training less at hut now.
Anyway, DI being able to take on all of rs, Td will over take them but then go down ect who do you think will get number one in the end?

jam666
18-08-2005, 08:45 PM
rite ok this has not made any sense at all srry but i dont understand

shane9870
18-08-2005, 08:52 PM
hes tlking abut some old rs clans that have gone n stuff and how all the members form the closed clasn are goin to RSD, at least thats wot i think :S

jam666
18-08-2005, 08:54 PM
where do u find these gangs

samdabro
19-08-2005, 04:17 AM
You have made an interesting point. YEs Di, is trying to get every single member to 99 99 99 99.

It has been something they do for a long time- take hold of the hut, and they generally do not want other clans training there, i was there with my old clan, and got crashed by Di, with us killing 2 of them, before we all died :) HAHA... Up at the top is always a battle.

RSD is expanding, BUT at the same time, they will also be losing some valuable members from the past. It happens. Because some may have hatred for ZFL, and do not want them joining etc.

RSD could take over TD- it depends on how the 2 sides approach each other, such as war etc.

Di will not be beaten any time soon. They have a big margin in combat lvl difference between itself and any other clan. They have average HP of 90+ and have a VERY active crew. It is very hard to get into Di, not even a lvl 119 got in.

But you need to know, RS clan rankings change from time to time, MK was a top clan (top 5) but now not even top 10. Wars can determine alot. If Di was to lose to TD today, i believe they would lose some spirit and members, yet if TD was to lose, they would do the same, ceteris paribus vice versa :)

Anyway- its always a gamble, but Di will be top for a long time to come :)

RedMaggot
20-08-2005, 07:23 AM
Jam, At the start of the post i said not to post stuff like that, It's just annoying, If you dont know, Dont post.
They are not 'gangs' they are Clans, RSD is the oldest one there because they came number one until they died and then have just come back and ZFL closed down and now alot of ZFL members are going to RSD hence RSD comming back to takeover from TD and Di, I still belive Td have a good chance.

samdabro
20-08-2005, 11:27 AM
Nope, Di own TOO MUCH

There is too much of a gap between Di and TD, its massive. You are talking about maybe a 5 lvl average difference.

RSD do have a chance, but at the rate Di is going at, look at their members, u got the top players in RS There.

Also they have secured some training spoots in RS to be theirs.

Di have secured the Axe hut, and some other palces and they are training VERY hard... and no doubt they will tkae over.

I believe Di is aware of RSD, and RSD will make an uneasy return. Because Di will probably just open its recruitments and take in loads of lvl 120's.

RedMaggot
20-08-2005, 12:04 PM
It's Dis fault ZFL are moving to RSD, Di have werid way of reqs, atk+str+Def-hp = 200+ you can join or something werid like that.
Td's tatics will overcome Di's power here is a bit of a MSN convo with karl:
Alex says:
hi karl, do u think td will overcome di and then di will come back?
karl says:
Yeah

Di spent over 5hours taking over the members wildness, Server by server.
I was killed a good 3times, Now, While the lower Di members train at the hut, Other di members pk on that server so the trainners cant die.

Iambikez
20-08-2005, 12:15 PM
It's Dis fault ZFL are moving to RSD, Di have werid way of reqs, atk+str+Def-hp = 200+ you can join or something werid like that.
Td's tatics will overcome Di's power here is a bit of a MSN convo with karl:
Alex says:
hi karl, do u think td will overcome di and then di will come back?
karl says:
Yeah

Di spent over 5hours taking over the members wildness, Server by server.
I was killed a good 3times, Now, While the lower Di members train at the hut, Other di members pk on that server so the trainners cant die.

I dont think DI will be able to train all their members to 99,99,99 even if they are training a lot.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!