PDA

View Full Version : [HxSS] Sad Summer - Ends 20th August

Samantha
28-06-2011, 05:42 PM
http://www.habbcrazy.net/resources/fontgen.php?f=33&t=Sad%20Summer

I always go on Holiday in Summer, to Ingoldmells (near Skegness) every year. I love it so much and it has yet to disappoint me! However, some bad things have happened in Summer before, like the fire of an arcade and the fire of the market and the owners selling the caravan we used to stop in but we still managed to go!

For this competition I want you to tell me a sad summer experience you've had!

The most devastating will win! Please tell us what Habbox Summer Spectacular team you are in when you enter. If you have not got a team, feel free to go here (http://www.habbox.com/teams) and join one for the chance to win 2 thrones and much much more!

Good luck!

Prize: 50 HxSS points, 5 credits + 10 rep

beth
15-08-2011, 09:06 PM
so when i was 6 or 7 me and my little sister went to devon and we stayed in a caravan and i was so happy cause i had my own room in the caravan (at home i used to share with my sister) ANYWAY, the first day we went to the beach and my little sister got some crabs in a bucket and she liked watching them move. time went by and i noticed there was a vile smell in my room, by day 4 the smell was unbearable and i had to go and sleep on my parents floor. i was so gutted i had to leave my pretty room. on the last day as we were packing, we looked under the bed of my smelly room to see if we'd left anything. what we found was 3 dead crabs that my little sister had dressed up in tiny dolls clothes, and she'd been playing with them in my room while i was out. SO that is the story of my sad smelly holiday. :(

(TEAM GREEEEEEN.)

Jazz
15-08-2011, 09:40 PM
When my parents split and I had a phone call from my mum, saying that she had moved away to the midlands and I only get to see my mum about 3 times a year, the person I used to love so much just ripped away from me.. Thats my sad summer experience

TeamBlack!

lawrawrrr
15-08-2011, 10:25 PM
My saddest summer was last year. This is all true (unfortunately).

My depressed friend got kicked out and always took it out and talked to me about it, and she started being very depressive and totally getting me down. Then I cut my thumb half off (huge scar now) cutting limes... then got AS results which ended with my mum not talking to me AT ALL for a week, then my publisher cut my contract i got hyped about then i got turned down for 4 jobs and THEN we had to go back to school

oh somewhere in there we went to florida, i fainted on the plane on the way out and flying back ON MY BIRTHDAY i threw up cos there was really bad turbulence. while we were there i DIDNT TAN AT ALL even though i spent most of the week outside. i also manged to rip my 2 favourite tops and a new pair of jeans and stain my uggs. also argued with my whole family...

that seems bad (i just got rid of the good parts)

BLACK TEEAMMMM

bootydrop
16-08-2011, 12:08 AM
Well this June... I ran over two of my cats in one week. Not really the most depressing, but coincidental :(

18Cman18
16-08-2011, 12:19 AM
well here we go every year my family has a big trip to somewere big like disney or on a cruise well our trip was to go to disney i love disney i was exited than 3 weeks before we left they told me we couldnt go but they never said why later i learned they had a trial seperation that they didnt know it was hard but they are back now so i guess its better BLACK TEAM!!

geo
16-08-2011, 12:26 AM
some **** sprained my ankle badly so i couldnt walk for the rest of my summer lmao. ;l

green team yay

Jordan:A
16-08-2011, 12:38 AM
This summer - My fish which I had for 7 years passed away

Team Blue

Showder
16-08-2011, 03:23 AM
2 years ago during my summer I was on a trip to the Philippines , to meet my uncles and aunties. We had loads of fun :) Going to the theme parks and seeing the beaches. The sad news came one night when I was having Shabu-Shabu(filipino food) and my dad informed us , he was in tears that his mom , father side grandmother , died. She fell down while going to the toilet one night in my uncles house and was admitted to hospital , to our shock. We were all in tears , our grandma was in Singapore and she was 94 years old. She took care of me dearly and I was so angry at myself at not been too close to my "Ah-Ma". During the burial I cried so bad at the thought at my grand-mum's death. We cremated and made a sea burial for her , only for the family to see , including me. Talking bout this hurts me , but this is for the Green Team. I still can't forget the time my dad almost wanted to scream during her cremation.

Ekelektra
16-08-2011, 05:21 AM
I haven't really had a sad summer, but when I was 10 I was on the trampoline and (being the clutz I am) tried to do an awesome trick and broke my thumb (in three places!) So I had it in a cast and I wasn't allowed to do any swimming of stuff like that, so instead of going to the pool/beach with the rest of my family, I was stuck at home doing nothing all holidays.

Oh and go blue team!!!

iJess
16-08-2011, 08:41 AM
I was in the YDNC final rehersals, and I did a back flip off the block. I ended up getting my braces stuck in my leotard, and snapping them, before landing on my face and getting a nose bleed :(

iLion
16-08-2011, 09:09 AM
A few summers ago my Nan died in the summer, she had cancer. :(

So I had to spend all of my 6 weeks in the hospital, right beside her, its still upsetting to this very day.

James x

lTraditional
16-08-2011, 10:02 AM
When I went to black pool and it was pouring down with lots of rain so I couldn't go to the place I was looking forward to the most... Pleasure beach resort :( I was so upset as I love going to theme parks and had never been to pleasure beach resort in my life. fml.

(TEAM BLUE!)

Alex3213
16-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Surely you'll agree being ill to the point that you can barely move from the day you go away on holiday is a bad thing? Typically I got better the day I arrived home. Need I explain more?

Green.

zuhes
16-08-2011, 10:26 AM
i put on 6 stone and when i went out all my clothes where like relly short and it was so embarrising :P, when my jeans split i had to run into a bush and stay there untill every one left.

Circadia
16-08-2011, 11:53 AM
I was on a caravan holiday at haven in Devon and it had come to the awards they give out at the end! And I was waiting for my name to be called out for a trophy and I kept waiting, and waiting, and waiting. They said they had come to the end of the awards and i was so upset because I was meant to have one!
GREEN TEAM!

Skittle
16-08-2011, 12:41 PM
This was probably the worst thing that has happened in my summer holidays, my dog called Jasper who i had two years ago unfortunately he was diagnose with lung cancer in the end of April unfortunately in the start of summer he was forced to be put down the saddest moment was the last minute i had with him in the waiting room. I remember kissing him and saying to myself ''He is going to be okay'' that was the last time i saw him and it was really depressing going into the room after he was put down he was just laying their i was crying my eyes out. :(

Green team

Pigperson
16-08-2011, 03:21 PM
I don't actually remember this too well because I was quite young but I have been told. When I was about 4 or 5, I was living on the opposite side of England to my grand parents and I was told my Granddad had passed away due to natural occurrences. That was a sad time although I didn't really understand it as much then. All I remember was feeling bad that I didn't live close to have even spent a lot of time with him and being young doesn't help as you havn't grown up enough to understand.

Will

=Lizzy
16-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Well, it's going to this summer.
My nan had cancer and now has secondary cancer, And is really ill. This is heartbreaking for me already.
I woke up this morning to find out my hamster also had cancer,He got put down today.
So thats my summer. Horrible and sad.

Paige.
16-08-2011, 07:26 PM
My sad summer experience was in 2009, my mum was in hospital, in and out, during the whole of the summer holidays because she had to have an operation for her crohns disease (part of her intestines were cut out:() so me and my brother had to stay round our nans, grandads and auntie and uncles (chop and changing). This was the worst summer I ever had.

Jacob-G4E
16-08-2011, 08:24 PM
I lost the teddy i had since i was 3, My nan passed away and my pet cat ran away when we moved house. Worst year ever.

,Jess,
17-08-2011, 01:10 AM
Mine was we had to move out of the house we were renting cause we had a mean landlord just before we went on holiday and I had to choose my favourite toys and lost all the others in the skip including my blue teddy who was married to pink teddy so now shes a widow. I was only 6 :(

Red team

Catzsy
17-08-2011, 10:32 AM
This is quite hard to write about....

When I was 6 years old the summer started brilliantly. We went to the USA to see my father's relatives in Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin. He was american. It was just the time of my life. When we got home, my Dad went back to work and I remember a telephone call and my mother and I going to the hospital but I was not to see him and I had to stay with a friend of my mother's. I really did not know what was going on really except to say he was not around anymore. I remember my mother taking me to the park and saying that Dad had gone to heaven and she bought a balloon for me to let off in the sky. The rest of the summer was just full of sadness and confusion as I really was not old enough to understand really. This was the most devastating summer of my life.

nathanb48
17-08-2011, 11:58 PM
Getting proper hyped for a 4 star hotel and turning up into the hotel looking for your coach when a guy turns up and tells you that your hotel is getting upgraded and you've been moved down to a 3 star hotel. Along with a 1,000 euro voucher to spend on activities which the hotel rep sorts out. Everyone hates it and we are stuck there with loads!

Team: GREEN!

brichey2
18-08-2011, 12:32 AM
Well, When I got my first truck which was not that nice, I went to pick up my friend all excited because I got to drive before him. I pulled into his neighborhood and a little puppy Chihuahua ran out barking at my truck, and let's say it didn't end to well for the dog.

-Team Red

nvrspk4
20-08-2011, 06:16 AM
BLUE TEAM

A few summers ago my autistic cousin was walking home from camp with his mom and his twin brother and as they were walking he ran into the street because he didn't really understand the danger to hismelf as a part of his autism, he couldn't understand coming to serious harm as they'd done a good job of raising him . Because there was traffic on their side, the car on the other side didn't see him as he darted through the gap between two minivans and struck him at 30mph. He died the next day in the hospital.

Then a week and a half later, my friend's sister was out biking, when a landscaping truck made a wide left turn and didn't see her. She was stopped in the road but still got caught between the truck and the trailer it was pulling, and was dragged for 25 feet as he tried to brake and then thrown another 50. Luckily she passed quickly and didn't have much pain but it was terrible for her family and my friend.

Pretty depressing summer for a suburban community where the big gossip the previous summer was a plumber stealing a woman's pearl necklace out of her bedroom.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!