PDA

View Full Version : Xerom Android Mobile Web App

Jack!
29-06-2011, 07:25 PM
I was wondering if I could get some feedback on an web based application I am currently developing;

Basically I was wondering if anyone who has an Android Phone could visit: www.xerom.net

And basically just report back if it displays the right user info or not, we need to know this works 100% before we can start work on the next step.

Much thanks :)

Judge Judy
29-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Went on your website using the Android Browser, Firefox and Opera Mobile.

It says that my device is a HTC Desire Build/ERE27 and using Android 2.1-update1. However I have a Google (/ Samsung) Nexus S with 2.3.4.

Hope that somewhat helps :P

myke
29-06-2011, 09:29 PM
'The site is coded using jQuery Mobile, and is heavy based on jQuery & PHP' should say heavily not heavy :P

Jack!
30-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Went on your website using the Android Browser, Firefox and Opera Mobile.

It says that my device is a HTC Desire Build/ERE27 and using Android 2.1-update1. However I have a Google (/ Samsung) Nexus S with 2.3.4.

Hope that somewhat helps :P

Ah, that was because I set a pre-defined user agent last night, So we could begin work on the next section :P

'The site is coded using jQuery Mobile, and is heavy based on jQuery & PHP' should say heavily not heavy :P

Aha, i'll fix that! :)

hamheyelliot
01-07-2011, 09:07 PM
Gives all the relevant information on my Wildfire too, but in portrait mode the ellipsis that cuts off the text is a bit of a pain for smaller screens.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!