PDA

View Full Version : Lolz

RandomManJay
29-06-2011, 09:12 PM
I got hacked sometime yesterday, probably when I logged on my friends computer. The funny thing is they only changed my password and questions, so when I recovered my account, it was piss easy for me to changed everything. Then when I logged on, I found I'd only lost three items and amounted nearly 22000 pure essence in my bank, so I sold it and got like 1.8m off them xP! (I've never had that much, I'm such a n00b ;))

p.s. Oh and they levelled my mining up 3 levels so now I can get into the Mining Guild.

Inseriousity.
29-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Aww what a great friend you've got. :P

RandomManJay
29-06-2011, 09:46 PM
I doubt he hacked it cause he hates the game and couldn't even get through the first door on the tutorial xD! He's probably got a keylogger or something. I've been asking him on Facebook.

Aww what a great friend you've got. :P

Inseriousity.
29-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Oh right lol... well are you sure they didnt use a bot to get your levels up! I hope you dont get banned if they did!

RandomManJay
29-06-2011, 10:15 PM
I don't know, but if they did and my account does get banned, at least I have it back now so only I have access to my details if it gets unbanned.

Oh right lol... well are you sure they didnt use a bot to get your levels up! I hope you dont get banned if they did!

JerseySafety
30-06-2011, 05:27 AM
Haha lol. Free workers :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!