PDA

View Full Version : Glitch Galore!

Magnet
18-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Have you spotted any REALLY WEIRD GLITCHES?
Then post them here! Just say the game then say the glitch! Simple, here's mine:

On GTA: San Andreas for Xbox, you can replay what you last did. Alot fo things do not show on the replay. Obviously because the replay was amde before they added in alot of other stuff.

You can't see the jetpack on the replay, so you just fly in mid-air.
When you parachute off a building, or just walking around with it on your back. The parachute is in your hand, not on your back.
Dolphins are not shown in the replay
It's funny, seeing all weird glitches in the replay. What glitches do you see?

Charles
18-08-2005, 08:59 PM
I have seen LOOOADDSS of glitches on GTA: SA on ps2.
The one which I remember from San Andreas was when I was either driving of flying a plane. Tree's or walls dissapear and they re-appear straight infront of me. Making me crash.
Has anybody else seen this?

Wayne
18-08-2005, 09:01 PM
On Driver games, like Driv3r, or Driver 2, when you fly through the air in the car, and land with the bonnet first on the floor, you go through the road, and die.. :s

But sometimes, the back of the car pops up, and you have to quit to main menu :@

shane9870
18-08-2005, 09:03 PM
it is cus the game is wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwway big and it would it would take for ever to rid the game of glitches. i used to go riding in like well romote parts of the country and id just fall throught the fall :S

Magnet
18-08-2005, 09:04 PM
I have seen LOOOADDSS of glitches on GTA: SA on ps2.
The one which I remember from San Andreas was when I was either driving of flying a plane. Tree's or walls dissapear and they re-appear straight infront of me. Making me crash.
Has anybody else seen this?

Yes, that's called Pop-Ups.

shane9870
18-08-2005, 09:06 PM
does that happen becus ur travelling fast and ur travelling faster then the time it tskes for the treees to load in front of u ?? ? ? ? ?

Bear-Max
18-08-2005, 10:05 PM
That's just because the PS2 isn't powerful enough to handle a decent draw distance.

benjamin
18-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Burnout 2 - i was racing and everything dissappeared and mycar was falling for about 40 minutes, then it exploded "/

Roboevil
19-08-2005, 12:13 AM
On GTA: Sa on Ps2, it's happened to me three times, i'm not sure exactly what does it, but i'm flying in my car, crash it into the sea, put infinite lung capacity on, I start to float deeper into the sea, untill I get to the ocean floor, where I sink through... Everything goes black, and I get randomly placed on the island with no car, but all my weapons, possible wanted level still up... It's weird.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!