PDA

View Full Version : Something Ive Noticed...

Youheard
18-08-2005, 08:50 PM
Something Ive noticed in the past month or two that I havent experienced before is that there are so many people asking for ridiculous profit, I go into norm shops now and the owners ask for profit on stupid stuff like brown plasto. Most people are now asking for 0.5 profit on 0.5 furni. Anyone agree or am I gonna get flamed?

Victimized
18-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Yeah it's ridiculous. It's okay on rares coz they are hard to get usually but on stuff like modebars and that is just stupid.

Youheard
18-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Yeah I know what you mean, why cant anyone just swap anymore? Oh well thanks for not flaming :)

QuackMe
18-08-2005, 08:56 PM
*FlAmEs* Jokes..

I See what you mean profit for like REALLY dappy things..

NekkLe
18-08-2005, 09:19 PM
I can see a small profit asked for rares when trading. Thats how we make some extra to help biuld up our furni.
Norms can be annoying whilst trading, especially when people ask for profit.

Trading rares I find the most annoying from all, if you ask for e.g a Green BB, some sellers may ask for a rediculous profit which can change the mind of the buyer.

I agree with having some profit but major profit can be stressful when trading.

However, this is how some people gain more furni, we have to live with it.

april
19-08-2005, 12:28 AM
You should go around now.

There is excellent profit, 6 thrones for DJ Decks. ;)

:Hazel
19-08-2005, 12:31 AM
People used to trade and prices weren't fixed so there was a bit of leeway. However now trading is extremely hard because people know the 'fixed' price and obviously want more alot of the time so it in turn makes trading a hell of alot harder.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!