PDA

View Full Version : Habboxs 8th Birthday competition!

scott
30-06-2011, 10:57 PM
It's Habbox's 8th birthday today and HotelUser being HotelUser has gone and lost 8 of the birthday balloons! We need some help to find the balloons. He has told us that he lost them whilst looking through threads on the forum, so your job is to help us locate them in the threads. He has remembered a few details about the threads that he viewed and hopefully this will help you locate them. It's not all for nothing! We have a lot of great prizes up for grabs if you manage to locate all of them! More details can be found bellow.

First Prize: 3 Months of Forum VIP!
Second Prize: 2 Months of Forum VIP!
Third Prize: 1 Month of Forum VIP!

The balloon will look like the following: http://habbox.com/assets/images/214/1309474566_for.png and there will be a row of them at the bottom or top of the first post of the thread.

1) HotelUser has left this balloon in a thread that was created to sell something for a limited time for Habboxs anniversary.
2) Before you make a thread to congratulate someone you should read this thread!
3) If I was new to the forum I'd probably be best to read this thread!
4) Maybe you could post here to say what you think you could be doing if you didn't join Habbox?
5) You could use this thread to tell me how you found out about Habbox!
6) I want to know what you're listening too! Tell me in this thread.
7) A Sulake staff member recently visited Habbox, maybe check her answer thread!
8) Smile and pose! Then use this thread to let the forum see!

Once you have found the location of them you must send a PM to Forum God by clicking here (http://www.habboxforum.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=69954) and include a link to the threads in the PM! The competition will end at midnight today, with such a good prize you should certainly get involved!

Good luck!

COMPETITION ENDS: July 2nd 11:59PM BST

xxMATTGxx
01-07-2011, 01:34 AM
For bump.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!