PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Right

user130523
04-07-2011, 03:04 PM
few things i want to clear up

expose
this expose pic of 'me' (my ***) is a fake. i have no idea who was sad enough to take them (i think it was possibly shedim though as he did this at christmas with a fake *** pic and a voice clip of him moaning saying it was me) but i can honestly say it isn't me. for starters i don't have messy writing, i don't have blonde/ginger hair & i am not the size of a house. just making it clear that it is not me

hacking
i'd like to make it clear i took part in no hacking over the weekend with this link hacking method. infact i never have. its clear some exploit was found in habbo and it was leaked then abused by habbos to gain access to other habbos accounts and steal there furni. i have barely been on habbo at the weekend as i didn't want to get hacked but i come on yesterday/today to have half of habbo accusing me of hacking all these people? i bought some rares and sold them on for profit and this is were it all started. the second i found out about the exploit i reported it to habbo via the helptool so it could get patched ASAP. as i've said about 500 times now i didn't use the method or hack anyone on the weekend or ever and i'm happy for habbo to check my ip address & my furni as none of it is hacked/stolen so please, stop with it.

i know people are gonna come along and troll this thread but whatever, i'm just making it clear and giving you my side of the story.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!