PDA

View Full Version : Start again?

Alkaz
06-07-2011, 03:21 PM
I've not played Runescape for ages now. I went on the other day (after getting my bank statement and realising I've been paying for it for the last 4 months 8-)) and remembered how fun it can be.

I get bored quite quick though so if anyone can suggest some things for me to do that would be fab xD

RSN: MollieKing

Richie
06-07-2011, 03:50 PM
In fairness Joe runescape is a pretty boring game 90% of the time, the stuff that is usually fun is the stuff that costs money or you need good armour for. I think I need to do something fun because atm i cba to play, been cutting trees and training magic the last 2 months ughh.

Add me if you want:
Slippered

Alkaz
06-07-2011, 03:55 PM
Yeah I know. I tend to not know what I'm doing though so I normally end up just flitting around not doing a lot which is why I find it boring because nothing ever seems to happen for me :( Meh oh well lmao

Richie
06-07-2011, 04:06 PM
Yeah I know. I tend to not know what I'm doing though so I normally end up just flitting around not doing a lot which is why I find it boring because nothing ever seems to happen for me :( Meh oh well lmao

Group monster killing is always fun and lol i thought you said flirting

MJJ
06-07-2011, 04:19 PM
I find completing quests is a lot of fun, but I think I'm in a minority. Although quests can help unlock new training methods, new places, new monsters etc which can be very helpful and might motivate you to train some more skills.
Or you could play some minigames. I don't know if you prefer PvP or skilling but personally I enjoy playing Castle Wars. Or just train a skill you enjoy and chat with friends. I usually slay when I'm bored and chat with my clan which can help make the whole experience more enjoyable.
It's totally up to you - different people enjoy different things and play the game for different reasons.

Alkaz
06-07-2011, 05:50 PM
Haha Richie, I love going around flirting with all the boys :$

MJJ - That's a good idea. I quite like quests so I might try to do some of them and like you said train some skills to get my levels up :]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!