PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Why is habbo staff doing pointless updates and making it gradually worse ???

Myomoto-08
07-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Anybody else noticed recently habbo are heading down hill, and creating a much less enjoyable experience by slowly removing all the old features of habbo! I say bring the old hand for your inventory back! :D

Thread moved by Jordesh (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' to here as better suited

orientalframe?
07-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Well, Sulake just want more money in their hands, after all it is a business..

Zeptis
07-07-2011, 06:50 PM
I don't like the old hand, it was so hard, i actually preffer the new inventory, so yea.

Kyle
08-07-2011, 04:00 PM
it's easier for everybody to use now.

,Love
09-07-2011, 03:07 AM
I miss the hand. & Everything. I hate the stupid consoles of the friends on the bottom of the screen.
I hate that they took away the " Home " tab, I'm about to quit cause of everything changing.
It's like there more into money than how we feel.. but whatever people call it an " buisness.. "

Zeptis
09-07-2011, 03:57 AM
I miss the hand. & Everything. I hate the stupid consoles of the friends on the bottom of the screen.
I hate that they took away the " Home " tab, I'm about to quit cause of everything changing.
It's like there more into money than how we feel.. but whatever people call it an " buisness.. "

I totally agree with everything you said.

FunXiaomilitary
09-07-2011, 04:23 AM
I like the inventory now other then that I dont like anything else prefer old habbo better
er

Ekelektra
09-07-2011, 05:01 AM
I think the giant hand was cool, I mean it was a giant hand that came out of nowhere, but the new inventory is so much easier to use.

Josh
09-07-2011, 06:18 AM
"It's a business"

"It's a business"

"It's a business"

Businesses should still care about their customers.

Nick
09-07-2011, 06:24 AM
Deal with the new updates because there making business if they did make any money from that then NO HABBO THEN MY LIFE IS OVER

Yupt
09-07-2011, 09:19 AM
If you actually used the old version of habbo now (depending on how long ago you signed up), I can promise you that you'd be wanting the new habbo back within minutes. Habbo introduce these new things to that it gradually gets BETTER.

I'll give you an example. I signed up in 04, back then there was no stalk, no of the modern console, no vip, the chat bars were all separated from each other, no pick all, much less furni, etc etc.

Although things have admittedly got more expensive, we can't blame them for that, because there's a lot more to buy than compared with when the old prices were around etc.

And to those who are complaining that habbo just 'dont care', they must be doing something right to have all these users and to keep you on the site!

Vernier
09-07-2011, 09:24 AM
I prefer the inventory layout now, it's alot easier to use. However the hand was original. Imo i prefer the hand but the layout of the new is better imo. :)

David.

Nick
09-07-2011, 09:26 AM
The hand could only hold so much each page :P

Red
09-07-2011, 10:10 AM
Well I do agree that some things are better, the stalk button, the inventory, a lot less lag etc.
But I hate all the recent updates. I hate all the crap in the corner of the screen which makes it so cluttered. I hate quests and pointless achievements. I don't care what achievements I get never mind what my friends get. The friends bar has so many errors. Right now the scroll to the side doesn't work. Also if you read a persons message the blue box doesn't disappear until you actually click on it. Atm friends where my friends are on the console is broken and its my main function for finding rooms. The infostand is the worst update to date. I can't stand it. I try to click on it as little as possible and it gets on my gears that change looks is above your character instead of at the side. I also miss ss and bb and hate the crappy remakes.

skooledmepls
09-07-2011, 10:39 AM
If you actually used the old version of habbo now (depending on how long ago you signed up), I can promise you that you'd be wanting the new habbo back within minutes. Habbo introduce these new things to that it gradually gets BETTER.

I'll give you an example. I signed up in 04, back then there was no stalk, no of the modern console, no vip, the chat bars were all separated from each other, no pick all, much less furni, etc etc.

Although things have admittedly got more expensive, we can't blame them for that, because there's a lot more to buy than compared with when the old prices were around etc.

And to those who are complaining that habbo just 'dont care', they must be doing something right to have all these users and to keep you on the site!

What, the 12k daily UK users to 8k daily .com users?

Yupt
09-07-2011, 10:48 AM
What, the 12k daily UK users to 8k daily .com users?

That would because habbo don't encourage new members as much as they used to. They target current members.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!