PDA

View Full Version : Rihanna's Stage Sets On Fire

iLogan
09-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Whilst Rihanna was performing in Dallas the stage set on fire.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00041979.html

kuzkasate
09-07-2011, 03:53 PM
How did I know you'd post that Logan.

Aaron
09-07-2011, 03:59 PM
Oh wow :o

iLogan
09-07-2011, 05:43 PM
I know I know such a disaster, but LUCKILY she was safe !!!!!!!

Jssy
09-07-2011, 05:52 PM
That's worse than I thought it would be

Edited by sct (Forum Manager): Multiple post caused by lag merged.

dbgtz
09-07-2011, 06:46 PM
Didn't she stack it the other day too?

Spuds
09-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Serves the wrench right for producing poor capitalist music.

Ms.Aquamarine
09-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Good thing nobody got hurt!

ChloeeBALDWIN
09-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Reminds me of when they set a cannon off in the play henry the 8th in the globe theatre and it all set of fire and burnt down to pieces although nobody got hurt :P

GommeInc
12-07-2011, 01:22 PM
I like how people were demanding their money back. They're acting as if they're not fans of Rihanna or her music. They're acting like she planned it to scrape money off them.

iLogan
12-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Serves the wrench right for producing poor capitalist music.

No, just no.

-rep hater.

Spuds
12-07-2011, 04:46 PM
No, just no.

-rep hater.

Oh please don't -rep me, I shall now go and cry into my pillow because I'm hated, my ego has now taken a beating. She isn't a good singer, she uses sex to sell her albums and tickets, then again so does the vast majority of the modern music industry. Just look at some of the 'top 40' artists this week, which I'm sure we'd find if we checked your iPod, Jason Derulo, Pitbull, Tinchy Stryder, and of course, the queen tart, Rihanna. They're all contracted because they're sellable to the masses, they're manufactured rubbish for people like you who lap this rubbish up.

The vast majority of this rubbish is vetted, they don't write lyrics and the ones they do write are passed between so many people going through them with a fine comb to weave out anything which may upset the masses that it isn't the artists own when it comes to the final piece. Just look at the problems Lupe Fiasco has when he goes to produce a new single since his record deal.

You have so many talented artists who deserve the money but don't get it because the fat cats decide they're not marketable to the plastic masses like you, instead the mushy brains would much prefer Jedward. My hat goes off to those who stick to the underground and still bring the money in minus the help of the devil, Ed Sheeran for example. The boy grafted for his success and is about to get the rewards, unfortunately with this will no doubt come some vetting. We've seen it already, 'Little Lady' has had a name change to 'A-Team'.

The fat cats have what they want though so they don't care. They've got the masses begging for more, they've produced a symbol for those which go against the grain. The masses then turn on those with an opinion and call them a 'hater', they don't believe these people are right, how dare they not like lyrics such as "baby baby baby". How dare they not like the same used beats over and over again. How dare they prefer something fresh compared to the tripe served up by SONY and co.

The fat cats are wanting to come down hard on the internet because of something many journalists describe as an 'internet revolution', music fans can now buy the music they like directly from the artists, whether they're unsigned or signed.

Modern ARTISTS exist, but are in the shadow of Rihanna's umbrella and the males that are helping Rihanna cast that shadow are putting a synth beat together while the females are practicing a strip tease.

As for the -rep, I'll guide you to here (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/opinion).

Now run along and grow up or listen to Rihanna, Soulja Boy and other great artists. Remember, buy a t-shirt and cap on the way out of the gig.

Soulja Boy Off In This ***
Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock
Super Man Dat ***
Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop
Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock
Jocking On Them Haterz Man
When I Do Dat Soulja Boy
I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Thang
(Now You)
I'm Jocking On Yo ***** Ass
And If We Get The Fightin
Then I'm Cocking On Your *****
You Catch Me At Yo Local Party
Yes I Crank It Everyday
Haterz Get Mad Cuz
"I Got Me Some Bathin Apes"

P.S - Please don't do a Soulja Boy and 'Super Man' me, also when you buy your cap and get it signed by Rihanna can you ask her if she knows what her good friend Soulja Boy meant by "I got me some bathin apes".

iLogan
12-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Oh please don't -rep me, I shall now go and cry into my pillow because I'm hated, my ego has now taken a beating. She isn't a good singer, she uses sex to sell her albums and tickets, then again so does the vast majority of the modern music industry. Just look at some of the 'top 40' artists this week, which I'm sure we'd find if we checked your iPod, Jason Derulo, Pitbull, Tinchy Stryder, and of course, the queen tart, Rihanna. They're all contracted because they're sellable to the masses, they're manufactured rubbish for people like you who lap this rubbish up.

The vast majority of this rubbish is vetted, they don't write lyrics and the ones they do write are passed between so many people going through them with a fine comb to weave out anything which may upset the masses that it isn't the artists own when it comes to the final piece. Just look at the problems Lupe Fiasco has when he goes to produce a new single since his record deal.

You have so many talented artists who deserve the money but don't get it because the fat cats decide they're not marketable to the plastic masses like you, instead the mushy brains would much prefer Jedward. My hat goes off to those who stick to the underground and still bring the money in minus the help of the devil, Ed Sheeran for example. The boy grafted for his success and is about to get the rewards, unfortunately with this will no doubt come some vetting. We've seen it already, 'Little Lady' has had a name change to 'A-Team'.

The fat cats have what they want though so they don't care. They've got the masses begging for more, they've produced a symbol for those which go against the grain. The masses then turn on those with an opinion and call them a 'hater', they don't believe these people are right, how dare they not like lyrics such as "baby baby baby". How dare they not like the same used beats over and over again. How dare they prefer something fresh compared to the tripe served up by SONY and co.

The fat cats are wanting to come down hard on the internet because of something many journalists describe as an 'internet revolution', music fans can now buy the music they like directly from the artists, whether they're unsigned or signed.

Modern ARTISTS exist, but are in the shadow of Rihanna's umbrella and the males that are helping Rihanna cast that shadow are putting a synth beat together while the females are practicing a strip tease.

As for the -rep, I'll guide you to here (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/opinion).

Now run along and grow up or listen to Rihanna, Soulja Boy and other great artists. Remember, buy a t-shirt and cap on the way out of the gig.

Soulja Boy Off In This ***
Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock
Super Man Dat ***
Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop
Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock
Jocking On Them Haterz Man
When I Do Dat Soulja Boy
I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Thang
(Now You)
I'm Jocking On Yo ***** Ass
And If We Get The Fightin
Then I'm Cocking On Your *****
You Catch Me At Yo Local Party
Yes I Crank It Everyday
Haterz Get Mad Cuz
"I Got Me Some Bathin Apes"

P.S - Please don't do a Soulja Boy and 'Super Man' me, also when you buy your cap and get it signed by Rihanna can you ask her if she knows what her good friend Soulja Boy meant by "I got me some bathin apes".

You clearly have too much time on your hands. If you do not enjoy commercialized music then at is your opinion, one that I disagree with strongly, hence the -rep.

In regards to modern artists using sex to sell their music, well honestly, so what, if t offends you so much then don't listen to it. No one is forcing you to listen to modern talent.

Finally, you told me to either grow up or run along and listen to artists like Rihanna.

As quoted earlier in your post you gave a link to a definition to opinion, why not read it yourself. Listening to modern artists does not make you childish.

Spuds
12-07-2011, 05:43 PM
You clearly have too much time on your hands. If you do not enjoy commercialized music then at is your opinion, one that I disagree with strongly, hence the -rep.

In regards to modern artists using sex to sell their music, well honestly, so what, if t offends you so much then don't listen to it. No one is forcing you to listen to modern talent.

Finally, you told me to either grow up or run along and listen to artists like Rihanna.

As quoted earlier in your post you gave a link to a definition to opinion, why not read it yourself. Listening to modern artists does not make you childish.
It does not matter to me whether the artist is mainstream or not if the artist has talent. Many 'artists' now don't have this, they rely on auto-tune and miming. You -repped me because you're incapable of having a debate and latched onto the only viable method at hand which allowed you to show disapproval of my opinion, this resulted in the grow up comment. The artists are only using sex to sell music because they can't do so via talent. As I was led to believe, you're simply another smooshy brained zombie controlled by the fat cats and incapable of holding your own belief.

iLogan
12-07-2011, 05:52 PM
It does not matter to me whether the artist is mainstream or not if the artist has talent. Many 'artists' now don't have this, they rely on auto-tune and miming. You -repped me because you're incapable of having a debate and latched onto the only viable method at hand which allowed you to show disapproval of my opinion, this resulted in the grow up comment. The artists are only using sex to sell music because they can't do so via talent. As I was led to believe, you're simply another smooshy brained zombie controlled by the fat cats and incapable of holding your own belief.

Since when have I been incapable to hold my own belief, this is clearly a view you cannot state.

In regards to many artists being talentless, I agree, artists like Tinie Tempah, Kanye West etc do lack talent, although this thread was in regards to Rihanna, and more specifically in regards to her concert setting on fire, your original post wasn't really relevant and added nothing to the thread.

To stop you spamming this thread with your views, and to stop you attempting to state facts which just aren't your place to state, I'm closing this thread.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!