PDA

View Full Version : Build Around It

Mr-Trainor
09-07-2011, 10:30 PM
http://www.habbo.com/articles/2513-build-around-it
How would you use the Black Hole?
With the new Black Hole feature, you don't have to conform to the layouts given anymore - you can map out your own custom awesomeness -- and we'd love to see it!
Whether you choose to build a house, a game, a stacked castle or a wired wonder, it's up to you - we're just looking for cool and creative use of the new Black Hole feature.
You up for the challenge?
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO ENTER:
1. Build a breathtaking room showcasing the new Black Hole - be creative!
2. Grab a screenshot.
3. Add it to an email addressed to [email protected] and put this as the subject: Black Hole
In your email, include your Habbo name and the name of your room, along with the link to your room (you will find it in your room info) - this is very important.
Deadline is Tuesday July 12th at 9am EST (that's 6am in Los Angeles, 2pm in London, 9pm in Singapore, and 11pm in Sydney).
PRIZES:
Winners of this competition will receive an exclusive Black Hole design badge along with 3 Black Holes and a Black Monolith Classic Rare.
Good luck!

I might enter but we don't really have that long to do it :P.

user130523
09-07-2011, 10:55 PM
was gonna enter, but time i get my account back...

dbgtz
09-07-2011, 11:12 PM
how original, a room building competition.

Pigperson
09-07-2011, 11:23 PM
Nice competition, just cba to enter and waste credits on so many black holes when they will soon become like 1c per or less than that.

Will

Aaron
10-07-2011, 01:25 AM
Was gonna, but not bothered! :L

Zeptis
10-07-2011, 07:29 AM
to bad there not only temporary in the catolage, so they can retain their value, then possible gain some in the future, there just gonn become junk after too long

BTW 400th post.

Tom
10-07-2011, 07:38 AM
Honestly, another Room Building competition? I honestly think they need to make a new idea, something exciting and that will really get Habbo users entering!

orientalframe?
10-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Honestly, another Room Building competition? I honestly think they need to make a new idea, something exciting and that will really get Habbo users entering!

I don't think it would make a difference, since usually all the same people enter every competition and win. :P

Tom
10-07-2011, 08:23 AM
I don't think it would make a difference, since usually all the same people enter every competition and win. :P

That's because it involves using LOADS of credits.

Zeptis
10-07-2011, 08:44 AM
yea how many times has Kabbom.Girl won room building comps, atleast 20 times, it's because they are all rich, its basically fixed in my opinion.

orientalframe?
10-07-2011, 09:14 AM
That's because it involves using LOADS of credits.

I still don't think it would make a difference, I can only think of room building and perhaps graphic competitions. If the same people keep winning them and suddenly a new variety of comps come in, I think it would of turned people off comps completely by then.

iBlueBox
10-07-2011, 10:42 AM
The price you spend on the furniture to build a room,

You could probably buy the prize yourself?

Roombuilding, competitions used to be great in the day, When the prize was pretty good, not a normal 20-30c rare

geo
10-07-2011, 01:30 PM
yea how many times has Kabbom.Girl won room building comps, atleast 20 times, it's because they are all rich, its basically fixed in my opinion.

She may be rich, but hell does she make some good rooms! She deserves to be rewarded..
I wouldn't say it's fixed, if she wants to spend lots of her money on credits for rooms then why not. If you have the right furni, you'll enter the competition right? It's always worth a try.

I might enter this comp, not too sure! :]

user130523
10-07-2011, 04:34 PM
The price you spend on the furniture to build a room,

You could probably buy the prize yourself?

Roombuilding, competitions used to be great in the day, When the prize was pretty good, not a normal 20-30c rare
this.

your pretty much spending 500c on a room to get a badge about 60 people get and a crap 10c rare

e5
10-07-2011, 07:29 PM
to bad there not only temporary in the catolage, so they can retain their value, then possible gain some in the future, there just gonn become junk after too long

BTW 400th post.
I think they will become 1c each, but won't actually become junk

Anyone entered yet? Want to see some cool rooms

Mr-Trainor
10-07-2011, 07:50 PM
I think they will become 1c each, but won't actually become junk

Anyone entered yet? Want to see some cool rooms

I've already been buying mine at 1c per :P. They could go down to like 4 per 3c or simething.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!