PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Question about Perm Bans

ItssAlex
10-07-2011, 10:11 PM
Ok, someone made scam rooms about me so I made an account called "soandsoSCAMS" and this coincidentally got a perm ban, which I understand. However, I made this character on my secondary email address, but now I can't log in to any of my characters on any of my email addresses. What happens is I log in, then when I enter the Hotel it loads but it keeps redirecting me to another part of the site just before the navigator appears. Also, I can't log in from any other computers in my house either. Help please?

Zeptis
10-07-2011, 10:56 PM
I'm not sure why this is happening, i suggest calling player support, they shouldnt of banned all of your accounts, just the scam one.

ItssAlex
10-07-2011, 11:31 PM
Well I used the Help Tool and sent them a message. Obviously it's a sunday so I have to wait until at least tomorrow before I can expect a reply. I've never used it before so I don't know if it will take 1 day or 1 week for them to reply. Knowing Habbo it'll probably be a month.

Nick
10-07-2011, 11:33 PM
Youve been ip banned? If your using a router restart your router and you get a new ip but the main account wont be unbanned though

ItssAlex
10-07-2011, 11:49 PM
OOh will have to try when noone else is using router. It's weird cause whenever I try to log on I either get redirected to the URL:

http://www.habbo.com/account/disconnected?reason=logout&origin=popup&id=22

or the URL

http://www.habbo.com/account/disconnected?reason=banned&origin=popup&id=10

However the latter URL (the one saying the reason is because im banned), doesn't give a date and time of when it will unban.. weird :S

-Danube-
11-07-2011, 12:09 AM
You shouldn't be banned on all your accounts, maybe they could stretch to banning your Habbo ID, but they wouldn't ban a separate ID as they cannot prove they are actually the same person (even if it's the same IP you could have siblings who also play Habbo in the same house, would be unfair to ban them).

I doubt it's an IP Ban, never known Habbo to give out IP bans unless really serious (please correct me if i'm wrong). And surely if it was IP ban, you wouldn't be able to access the whole Habbo Domain, not just the client.

I'd say it's browser issues maybe, you are getting disconnected from the client. Try a different browser maybe? Clear your cache?

If the above doesn't work, try to uninstall your flash player:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

Restart your computer, load Habbo back up and it'll ask you to install Flash Player again.

If something doesn't work for me i always try the above first before contacting player support etc.

Zeptis
11-07-2011, 12:25 AM
Well I used the Help Tool and sent them a message. Obviously it's a sunday so I have to wait until at least tomorrow before I can expect a reply. I've never used it before so I don't know if it will take 1 day or 1 week for them to reply. Knowing Habbo it'll probably be a month.

You wont get anything productive from the help tool, thats why i suggest, when they open tommrow, call them and talk to them in person.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!