PDA

View Full Version : [+18] Rapidshare

Richie
11-07-2011, 02:36 PM
Hey I just got this email

Dear customer *REMOVED*,

Your RapidShare account's RapidPro status will expire in 6.1 days.

Please note that without RapidPro, your inactive files will be deleted according to our Terms of Use.
You currently have 5 files using 56 MB of storage in your account.

To continue using RapidPro, please select your preferred subscription here: https://rapidshare.com/#!rapids/rapids (https://rapidshare.com/#%21rapids/rapids)
The Rapids amount you acquire will be credited to your account and automatically used to extend RapidPro when it expires.

Thank you for using RapidShare!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding our service.

They never used to do this, its such a shame because the files hosted are pretty popular, anyone know how I can resolve this without purchasing rapids?

+Rep

Jack!
11-07-2011, 02:46 PM
Only your inactive files will be deleted?

peteyt
12-07-2011, 04:34 AM
Did you agree to their new terms, because you seem to not know about this, unless you didn't read them all properly. If they have added stuff without your knowledge, then not sure if you could do something.

Recursion
12-07-2011, 10:04 AM
Did you agree to their new terms, because you seem to not know about this, unless you didn't read them all properly. If they have added stuff without your knowledge, then not sure if you could do something.

Most TOS will say they can change them without telling you and that it's your responsibility to read them on a regular basis.

Stephen!
12-07-2011, 12:11 PM
If they are popular files then they won't be deleted. Read it again.

HotelUser
12-07-2011, 03:20 PM
That's a shame. Rapidshare is becoming unpopular on the main website I use. Fileserve is much more popular their now (and I really need an account on that, but it's expensive).

Oleh
12-07-2011, 03:31 PM
That's a shame. Rapidshare is becoming unpopular on the main website I use. Fileserve is much more popular their now (and I really need an account on that, but it's expensive).

Go to usenet, I currently pay about £2.70 a month for 50mbit download and unlimited bandwidth. :D I left rapidshare after they introduced having to pay for both membership and bandwidth.

ON TOPIC: Assuming they are popular they wont be deleted.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!