PDA

View Full Version : Gold Habbo trophy and Gold Elephant

Josh!
12-07-2011, 08:19 PM
Trophy is for this

http://i52.tinypic.com/nf5h1y.jpg

Thread moved by Jordesh (Forum Moderator): From 'Super Rare Trading' to here as better suited

user130523
12-07-2011, 09:15 PM
neither of those are supers and crop images in future

Edited by Jordesh (Forum Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading section

Josh!
12-07-2011, 09:24 PM
neither of those are supers and crop images in future

*REMOVED*

Sold Trophy @ 141c

Edited by Jordesh (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members

user130523
12-07-2011, 09:27 PM
you dont know **** about rarers lmao **** kid.

Sold Trophy @ 141c
'kid' - for starters i'm clearly not under the age of 13 so don't call me a kid when infact you are younger than me and don't dare try start on me by giving me some ******** abuse when infact you are wrong.

second of all its 'rares' not 'rarers' and a golden habbo trophy is NOT a super rare but infact just a normal rare along, just like a golden elephant :)
Edited by Jordesh (Forum Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading section

Josh!
12-07-2011, 09:31 PM
'kid' - for starters i'm clearly not under the age of 13 so don't call me a kid when infact you are younger than me and don't dare try start on me by giving me some ******** abuse when infact you are wrong.

second of all its 'rares' not 'rarers' and a golden habbo trophy is NOT a super rare but infact just a normal rare along, just like a golden elephant :)

I'm 19 so.
Edited by Jordesh (Forum Moderator): Do not comment in the trading section

user130523
12-07-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm 19 so.
*REMOVED*
Thread closed by Jordesh (Forum Moderator): Due to constant off topic discussion
Edited by Jordesh (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!