PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga dishing out free posters tomorrow!

Jordan
12-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Hey Little Monsters!

You've been amazing helping spread the word about Mother Monster's new release and we're truly thankful that you've taken the time to be a part of it.

We want to reward you for everything you've done on Fancorps so far, so we put a special event together.

It's MOTHER MONSTER HAPPY HOUR!

Wednesday July 13th at 4PM CST
Login to the Lady Gaga Fancorps team and go to the General Store (under the Propaganda tab). Click on the FREE poster and order it! It's that simple. We will deliver posters at no cost to you.

The only catch is that you MUST be ranked a Private and above. Which means you must complete at least four missions (easy!!) so you can move up from the Trainee rank. You have all weekend and a few days next week to move up in rank before Happy Hour on Wednesday!

This is available to teamers worldwide! To find out exactly what time the contest hits your city, you can use Time Zone Converter. http://www.timezoneconverter.com/

Lady Gaga Team

Goodluck if you do do it, I think that time is 9pm BST isn't it tomorrow? I've amm ready to go ahead and get it. Took like a day for my points to go through to become private so best get going if you want this :)

wiktoria
12-07-2011, 09:23 PM
I'm definitely doing it!!!!!!!! thanks for this jord :)

Jordan
13-07-2011, 09:25 PM
I got one woooooooooooooo :D took a while though ^^

wiktoria
13-07-2011, 09:26 PM
I got a poster woooooo. It was so much effort, the site kept crashing because everyone wanted to get one and there was only 2000.

Slowpoke
13-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Well done guys, I forgot :(

Homosexual
13-07-2011, 10:11 PM
Well done guys, I forgot :(

Sameeee, and there won't be a next time most likely :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!