PDA

View Full Version : Mad Guns - Ends 18th July

Cerys
13-07-2011, 05:03 AM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Mad_Guns&style=44

I recently joined the Army Cadets, it's been great so far! We got told that we would be going to the firing range to pass our shooting, but even though we had been through safety and how to use the weapon, I was still really really nervous! I kept running all the possibilities of things that could go wrong through my head :blue_sad

For this competition, tell me the worst thing that could happen at the firing range!
Oh, and I have to say it, I was actually amazing at shooting. Be creative, "shooting someone" is not creative enough! Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Pigperson
13-07-2011, 10:17 PM
The worst possible thing that could happen is obviously being shot but to add to this, it would be incredibly embarrassing if a child came in with their water gun and shot it at you, and you were in public where everyone could see, and you fainted from the fear. To add to this, it would make it worse if you woke up and revisited the place trying to restore your pride, and you tried to act all cool with some fancy movements etc. and then you accidentally pulled the trigger and shot your private parts splattering it on yours and your friends' faces :D

Will

j0rd
13-07-2011, 10:22 PM
You shoot a person instead of the dummy, a message appears saying "Should have gone to Specsavers".

Elegance
14-07-2011, 07:44 PM
this...................

http://i52.tinypic.com/2u8xafc.png

Katiieee
14-07-2011, 08:28 PM
If you hold the gun to ur chest and shoot....

Zeptis
14-07-2011, 09:21 PM
The Queen of england just happened to be driving behind your target in her limo, and you miss and it hit the limodriver, and the limo crashes. But she lives and she has to pay for the drivers memorial and pay for the limo which just happene to be a rolls royce.

TheDon.
14-07-2011, 11:14 PM
Being the most inacurate person in the group and getting laughed at by all your mates and the girl/boy you have a crush on...

.:CheVelle
15-07-2011, 12:00 AM
A firing range? Wow, that sounds dangerous. I mean, so many things could happen.. I think you should be careful, all of that adrenaline might cause you to become flustered and trip.

Kahpow
15-07-2011, 02:29 AM
When you shoot, and immediately realize... you were holding the gun the wrong way.

lukeyo
15-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Ah, you see everything was fine at the shooting range. Let me explain..
You see, whilst you were firing that mad gun, one of the shells happened to fall into your shoe. Upon departure of the shooting range, you did not realize and it slipped under the arch of your foot. Seeing as your obviously on holidays in Saudi Arabia where you shot the weapon, arriving at the airport and going through customs got you caught. Several hours, 3 interragations, 1 strip search and a missed flight home.. you find that shell casing and you will treasure it for the rest of your life...
http://www.iaza.com/work/110716C/iaza12445731911400.gif
Yes, i abuse the spoilers and i have an imagination, what of it? :)

Skittle
15-07-2011, 06:39 PM
If you accidently shoot your gun backwards and it goes into the supervisors head which hits the wall which goes into a gas canister and the whole building explodes and all your mates and teachers dies!

Hayleigh
16-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Ya gun is loaded with peas

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!