PDA

View Full Version : [Building] My battle banzai room

TheCasualSpy
13-07-2011, 09:22 PM
I have a small banzai room 68 tiles but in a small room looks big. It has a puck to you can get early quests done on it. If you buy rights you get to play in it anytime you want.
its called "chip's battle banzai" But it has lightning strikes either side. Or search TheCasualSpy
If you have been in it i would love to hear what you think of it.

Pigperson
13-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Btw if you do want to post a screenie, just save a print screen (press Shift and Print Screen button or w/e) and upload it on a site like tinypic.com :D

Honestly, I think that people could just use another room for free, selling rights is good to make credits but I don't think people want to do that and for a small room. It's a good room but I think you should just advertise it and work on building up your room host badge. At the moment there are loads of Battle Banzai boosters that are huge and most are empty and easy to boost in :D

Great room though :)

Will

TheCasualSpy
14-07-2011, 01:50 PM
Okay i would try make it a 24 / 7 one what kind of wired things do you need for it?

TehFroob
14-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Are you gonna make it any bigger?

geo
14-07-2011, 05:03 PM
It's ok, nothing special.

Skittle
14-07-2011, 05:26 PM
I've been their it is good.

TheCasualSpy
16-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Are you gonna make it any bigger?

Yes i am going to make it bigger when i get more tiles. But not as big as these ones you see because i think they are to big.

Pigperson
16-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Okay i would try make it a 24 / 7 one what kind of wired things do you need for it?

Trigger: Game Ends
Effect: Toggle Furni (Set this to the timer every 5/10 seconds)

I just went to the room and I was surprised to see that there is no flooring or wallpaper when it is practically free in the pixel section. I don't like arenas that aren't squared because it just means that it's not a boosting room because it makes it hard to do. I would get hatches that match in colour and those portals and bars look very out of place. I don't see the point of the hatches when you can just get a bouncer through other side and go play :S I just think it's a bit plain and empty and the layout needs some work. Maybe just put the portals against the walls to allow people to get one. But brighten it up and it will make a big difference :D

Will

TheCasualSpy
17-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Trigger: Game Ends
Effect: Toggle Furni (Set this to the timer every 5/10 seconds)

I just went to the room and I was surprised to see that there is no flooring or wallpaper when it is practically free in the pixel section. I don't like arenas that aren't squared because it just means that it's not a boosting room because it makes it hard to do. I would get hatches that match in colour and those portals and bars look very out of place. I don't see the point of the hatches when you can just get a bouncer through other side and go play :S I just think it's a bit plain and empty and the layout needs some work. Maybe just put the portals against the walls to allow people to get one. But brighten it up and it will make a big difference :D

Will
It looks a bit funnny because i have had to destroy it a bit there was barriers so you couldnt get on. The point in the gates is so you dont flood over 1 team because i hate it when people flood over in 1 team. So you shut the gate so people cantgo in that team. it does have a moodlight to go with it so i dont use wall paper. The floor dont see anythink wrong with it. I think you are right i need to add things in their to make it more exciting but this room is only at early stages.
What would you recomand to put in it to brighten it up?
Do you think i should move to a bigger room?

Pigperson
17-07-2011, 07:14 PM
It looks a bit funnny because i have had to destroy it a bit there was barriers so you couldnt get on. The point in the gates is so you dont flood over 1 team because i hate it when people flood over in 1 team. So you shut the gate so people cantgo in that team. it does have a moodlight to go with it so i dont use wall paper. The floor dont see anythink wrong with it. I think you are right i need to add things in their to make it more exciting but this room is only at early stages.
What would you recomand to put in it to brighten it up?
Do you think i should move to a bigger room?

A bigger room is a definite no no, it will make the room look even more empty and plain. To brighten it up, simply buy the pixel flooring and wallpaper. Personally I love combining white with another colour because it is nice a bright. The thing about the portals is that even if you close the gates, you can still get into the portal through the other way.

Will

TheCasualSpy
17-07-2011, 07:20 PM
A bigger room is a definite no no, it will make the room look even more empty and plain. To brighten it up, simply buy the pixel flooring and wallpaper. Personally I love combining white with another colour because it is nice a bright. The thing about the portals is that even if you close the gates, you can still get into the portal through the other way.

Will
They can still get through but they cant get through in that colour. They cant get to play with that colour because if you enter another portal while on the bouncy thing it takes it away so its impossible to go that colour and white on the walls or the floor?
keep in mind i will have a mood light in there when i re-open it

Pigperson
18-07-2011, 02:28 PM
They can still get through but they cant get through in that colour. They cant get to play with that colour because if you enter another portal while on the bouncy thing it takes it away so its impossible to go that colour and white on the walls or the floor?
keep in mind i will have a mood light in there when i re-open it

You don't understand. Even if the hatch is closed, the person can walk onto the portal, and walk back out the way they got in and just get onto the tiles.

Tbh I'm not a fan of moodlights, I think they look really nooby, I prefer just colourful floor and wallpaper.

Will

e5
18-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Room is too small, and other Habbo's can just get into the arena without a battle banzai ball to block habbos and be annoying.

TheCasualSpy
18-07-2011, 03:20 PM
The arena is blocked off by thing usualy my fireworks when i am using so they cant get on and the people in the flooding team will not get back round because of the things that i will put in it when in use.

Pigperson
18-07-2011, 08:49 PM
The arena is blocked off by thing usualy my fireworks when i am using so they cant get on and the people in the flooding team will not get back round because of the things that i will put in it when in use.

Well it's not currently in the room so we couldn't have known :D I think it's just not good enough at the moment to compete with the many other Banzai rooms.

Will

TheCasualSpy
18-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Ive taken your advice and stuck in pixel paint and have now blocked off the entrance to the tiles.
Thank you for your help

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!