PDA

View Full Version : Coco Resort Activities - Day 1

Mr-Trainor
14-07-2011, 09:52 AM
http://www.habbo.com/articles/2526-coco-resort-activities---day

Check out our timetable to see what’s on!
Have you visited Coco Resort yet? The gates are now open and thanks to the Habbos below, we’ve already got more resort activities than you can poke a coconut at!
Well done to today’s lucky winners. Your rooms have now been moved into our
Habbo Heatwave Navigator category. If you've got a resort activity you'd like to run, find out how to send it in >>

TODAY'S LAND ACTIVITIES
Shotgun Weddings
Run by Xemnas
A couple will sit on the cushions before the Golden Carp statue, where the Priest will marry the couple. To make sure that we can wed as many couples as possible, the Priest will be skipping the vows and going straight to the "I dos". The couple can then enjoy a romantic stroll through one of the beach walkways, or back down to the seating area for refreshments. Couples from all over the Hotel will be heading to the resort, and it's only natural to provide them with a quickie Shotgun Wedding. :P

TODAY'S WATER ACTIVITIES
Turtle Racing
Run by Revolver
A fun, suspenseful game that will have all people on the edge of their seats. Racing between the slowest animals, the Turtle! The first Turtle to the end of their lane will win! This game will surely get Coco Resort guests excited with every race that occurs!

TODAY'S NIGHT-TIME ACTIVITIES
Moonlight Cinema
Run by Oobylicious
After a fun-filled, action packed day, it's time to relax and unwind at the Coco Resort Moonlight Cinema. Come and take a seat on the grassy knoll, or have a beverage from our award winning snack bar. We have all the movies of your choice - old classics, comedies, dramas, action and more.. Enjoy!

Coco Resort Circus
Run by matthew98761
This circus is set just inside the resort and provides entertainment every night. Our resident toucan will entertain you. Our popcorn salesman will give you all your snacks and our stage is the place for you to see the comedic clowns and perfect performers. So roll up roll up now!

TODAY'S TOUR ACTIVITIES
The Historical Lighthouse Trip
Run by Gybz
Coco Resort's proximity to The Lighthouse has made it a popular tour for guests hoping to see the 'real' side of the resort, away from the excitement of the water-skiing and other pursuits. A romantic trip for anyone who wants a more 'cultural' holiday set under the moody night sky for a real atmospheric trip.

Coco Show-Go Tour
Run by Cannonman
The name of my tour is called the Coco Show-Go, our mission is to get you SHOWN around the resort so you can GO and enjoy yourself! Coming to my Coco Show-Go Tour would be a wonderful chance for people to sit back and relax on the style that best suits them. With plenty of room in our 5 Star Hotel there is enough room to look after every Habbo that wants to come and enjoy a nice getaway. If you’re a Habbo who enjoys nature, you will find there is more than enough located near our all natural Tiki huts. Guest can go on a tour around the room, through the hotel, outside into the wonderful lush garden, step into the calm incoming waves and finish it off with a quick show around the Tiki cabins.

Touring the Forest
Run by PurpleDonut
Who wouldn't want to experience how someone on "Survivor" feels like? Anyone, anytime, would love to visit the forest. The image of "forest" does not depict a Lion, Hawk, or Poison Ivy. This forest shows the actual beauty of the forest... and some more. So every guest will be attracted to this newly designed tour!

Pigperson
14-07-2011, 01:34 PM
They look like fun :D Shame there isn't a badge for completing a game. That would be better :D

Will

Skittle
14-07-2011, 02:19 PM
They do look fun but i want to do the Turtle Races but i dont have a turtle.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!