PDA

View Full Version : My maze room

TheCasualSpy
16-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Okay this time i had furni left over i wasnt using so i am collecting it all to make a big maze thing.
I have made the entrence and 1 room called pixel world. So you can guess whats in their.
I need opinons on that room so if you try that level tell me what you liked about it.
Also any other ideas on what to make in the next room tell me.
A roller place like the ones where you run round and into the chairs but in the air good idea or not?

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Moderator): From 'Cool Rooms' As it's not showing off a room!

Pigperson
16-07-2011, 07:56 PM
I'm sure a mod will do this soon, but I think the place for threads like this is in the Habbo In General forum.

I went to the entrance I think and it was just a dull room with a few furni and a rotated tele. So I'm not sure how I can check out the room.

From experience, the best ideas for mazes make use of wired boxes, mostly to teleport people back when stepping on something. I would just say go round the mazes and look because there are a lot of levels that you can remake and change slightly.

Will

geo
16-07-2011, 08:41 PM
Erm? How can we check it out. It doesn't even look like a maze, and I don't get what it's gonna be like. You will need a lot of furni to make a maze that will be popular, so I would take a big think about it now before you even decide to carry on.

TheCasualSpy
17-07-2011, 01:01 PM
Yes the teleport should be turned back now my entrance is going to be a mat one so im collecting mats atm.
I have let people try ity and few could do it and that was after over 50 trys.
So should that be an early stage or a late stage?

TheCasualSpy
19-07-2011, 12:11 PM
Maze entrance is open. i have made it of mats and chairs. About the wired things
I'm not very good at doing the wired thing so i wouldn't know what kind of things you would need to do what will said at the start.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!