PDA

View Full Version : Look at it from both sides ?

Andy!
19-08-2005, 04:53 PM
I've noticed alot of 'Lazy Staff' boards pretty recently.

However, have you stopped to think that theres over 10,000 people on habbo everyday?

They have to prioritise emails..

They must get hundreds of emails a day, staff are only in the office 40hours a week, it may sound alot but it really isnt if your getting hundreds of emails everyday and thats just that, theres alot more they have to deal with aswell, MODS/hobbas may also seem lazy but you have to look at it from all prospects that MODS dont have the tools that the office staff have and theres certain things they cant deal with.

The issue regarding MOD-Scor I dont think was unfair, he couldnt solve my account problem because he required something I didn't have, however office staff dealt with the problem.

I think all the 'complaining' is OK to an extent but I really would love to see one of you guys working in the habbo offices for a week. '/

Kieeran
19-08-2005, 04:54 PM
Ye what he said

Rarelime
19-08-2005, 04:59 PM
But don't habbo staff answer all emails on the weekend?. Also what do you think the Habbo staff would be doing in the office? Moderating 24/7? no, there probably making a fool of themselves.

Or out eating chinese. :$

Kieeran
19-08-2005, 05:00 PM
They dont work in offices on weekends and not A chinese maybe a few ;)

HolyWar
19-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Once again someone decides to justify the lack of effort and mismanagement of the administrative members of the hotel. The way you defend them is similar to the way they defend themselves by stating that they simply have "Way too much work on their hands" Let's not forget that Sulake / Habbo Hotel is a BUSINESS and we are CUSTOMERS. You are stating the obvious to us, that they are understaffed and incapable of handling the mass amount of emails they receive daily. Take any major corporation and put them in the role of Sulake. Companies in Canada and the USA such as DELL receive an amount of emails in 1 day that exceed what Sulake Staff receive in a week. Dell is a respectable company that deals with individuals from Corporations and from households, they understand these people will not tolerate excuses such as "We get 10,000 a day" because ADULTS will say " I don't care if a monkey is on your back, you have my money, i have your service, now shut up and take care of my problem " and they take care of your problem right then and there. Sulake can't even answer a damn email because they claim they receive so many in a week. Here is a suggestion.... If you can't afford enough staff to timely respond to emails then you shouldn't be in business. I wouldn't be suprised to hear that they have 5 people answering / viewing emails for all of the hotels combined. They are a cheap company and they are attempting to maximize their gain while completely minimizing their expenses. It appears to me that they honestly DO NOT HAVE A CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT. What kind of business operates without a customer service department or a phone number that you can call where someone answers a phone. I made more attempts than I care to discuss to speak with a LIVE representative of the company and I realized that I would have better luck robbing a police station.

The Bottom Line? - There is NO EXCUSE for poor customer service. I don't care what lame answers they have for not adressing problems, they are a business and should attempt to look like one because I have yet to see anything professional or considerate towards any of their customers. Sulake will run out of excuses and eventually their customers will flock elsewhere.

The new slogan for Sulake : It's like taking candy from a baby.

The cowards are afraid to even open their email inboxes.

kasi
19-08-2005, 06:46 PM
Once again someone decides to justify the lack of effort and mismanagement of the administrative members of the hotel. The way you defend them is similar to the way they defend themselves by stating that they simply have "Way too much work on their hands" Let's not forget that Sulake / Habbo Hotel is a BUSINESS and we are CUSTOMERS. You are stating the obvious to us, that they are understaffed and incapable of handling the mass amount of emails they receive daily. Take any major corporation and put them in the role of Sulake. Companies in Canada and the USA such as DELL receive an amount of emails in 1 day that exceed what Sulake Staff receive in a week. Dell is a respectable company that deals with individuals from Corporations and from households, they understand these people will not tolerate excuses such as "We get 10,000 a day" because ADULTS will say " I don't care if a monkey is on your back, you have my money, i have your service, now shut up and take care of my problem " and they take care of your problem right then and there. Sulake can't even answer a damn email because they claim they receive so many in a week. Here is a suggestion.... If you can't afford enough staff to timely respond to emails then you shouldn't be in business. I wouldn't be suprised to hear that they have 5 people answering / viewing emails for all of the hotels combined. They are a cheap company and they are attempting to maximize their gain while completely minimizing their expenses

The Bottom Line? - There is NO EXCUSE for poor customer service. I don't care what lame answers they have for not adressing problems, they are a business and should attempt to look like one because I have yet to see anything professional or considerate towards any of their customers. Sulake will run out of excuses and eventually their customers will flock elsewhere.

I agree with everything you just said.

GommeInc
19-08-2005, 06:48 PM
I have looked at it from both dies, it is still Habbo Hotels fault for not bothering to hire more staff to deal with the large amounts of customers.

HolyWar
19-08-2005, 06:54 PM
I really would love to see one of you guys working in the habbo offices for a week. '/

You probably would love to see me working in the office for a week because I would look after the customers instead of the damn bank account. I would get to the bottom of customer complaints and actually do something to benefit the users. With no experience working in a staff position for an online game company I am confident that I would do a better job than the door**** they currently employ.

GommeInc
19-08-2005, 06:56 PM
Why would I bother working for them? I would if they had more staff and better services adapted for large amounts of customers. But, considering how they are now and if I was forced, I would basically see what the Habbo Public want and focus on them rather than profits which at the end of the day, you would probably get more profit for focusing on the public anyway

Digital
19-08-2005, 06:57 PM
But don't habbo staff answer all emails on the weekend?. Also what do you think the Habbo staff would be doing in the office? Moderating 24/7? no, there probably making a fool of themselves.

Or out eating chinese. :$
No you mean out on the drink ;]

Rareoid
19-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Once again someone decides to justify the lack of effort and mismanagement of the administrative members of the hotel. The way you defend them is similar to the way they defend themselves by stating that they simply have "Way too much work on their hands" Let's not forget that Sulake / Habbo Hotel is a BUSINESS and we are CUSTOMERS. You are stating the obvious to us, that they are understaffed and incapable of handling the mass amount of emails they receive daily. Take any major corporation and put them in the role of Sulake. Companies in Canada and the USA such as DELL receive an amount of emails in 1 day that exceed what Sulake Staff receive in a week. Dell is a respectable company that deals with individuals from Corporations and from households, they understand these people will not tolerate excuses such as "We get 10,000 a day" because ADULTS will say " I don't care if a monkey is on your back, you have my money, i have your service, now shut up and take care of my problem " and they take care of your problem right then and there. Sulake can't even answer a damn email because they claim they receive so many in a week. Here is a suggestion.... If you can't afford enough staff to timely respond to emails then you shouldn't be in business. I wouldn't be suprised to hear that they have 5 people answering / viewing emails for all of the hotels combined. They are a cheap company and they are attempting to maximize their gain while completely minimizing their expenses. It appears to me that they honestly DO NOT HAVE A CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT. What kind of business operates without a customer service department or a phone number that you can call where someone answers a phone. I made more attempts than I care to discuss to speak with a LIVE representative of the company and I realized that I would have better luck robbing a police station.

I don't think there is anything else to be said on the matter. TheUnspoken for Hotel Manager.

Day.
19-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Well why do you think they don't do the things TheUnspoken says they should do, You cant just say there lazy there must be something other than that?
Mark <3

howdy
19-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Habbo Staff hardly do anything. Anyone who thinks sitting by a computer all day looking after a bunch of habbos and writing a few articles is work needs to sort themselves out.

Noble
19-08-2005, 07:45 PM

Have you ever thought there aren't hundreds of sulake members yet there are Dell members? Think before you speak eh? So obviously they're going to ' out email ' sulake.

Rarelime
19-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Have you ever thought there aren't hundreds of sulake members yet there are Dell members? Think before you speak eh? So obviously they're going to ' out email ' sulake. The bit you quoted and highlited bold states about e-mails. Not about how many company members their are. In your words "Think before you speak eh?".

Sorry had to point it out.

The Professor
19-08-2005, 09:01 PM
I wanna rep unspoken again, but i cant. That was a very important and well thought out speech. Should win a medal. And staceh, the point is they dont open the emails they get.
How many people in the company is irrelavent because not ONE of them bothers to read the emails. And as for the MODs/Hobbas, i think theyre all automated and the only sentences they can say is "Go to the habbo help tool" And "Its your own fault"

Noble
19-08-2005, 10:41 PM
Well considering I haven't contacted Sulake since the Help tool was install I dodn't know about the automated answers.

Tommy
19-08-2005, 10:45 PM
No you mean out on the drink ;]

And throwing up into a sink while being filmed.

Digital
19-08-2005, 10:52 PM
And throwing up into a sink while being filmed.
Yup :rolleyes:

Ash♥
19-08-2005, 10:54 PM
I have looked at it from both dies, it is still Habbo Hotels fault for not bothering to hire more staff to deal with the large amounts of customers.

I agree with everything you have just said. :d

Pulchritudinous
19-08-2005, 10:55 PM
The company should serve their customers.

We buy credits - we're serving them.

We have a complaint/concern - they ignore it - they don't serve us.

It's easy to see they are in it for the money and the money only.

Digital
19-08-2005, 10:59 PM
The company should serve their customers.

We buy credits - we're serving them.

We have a complaint/concern - they ignore it - they don't serve us.

It's easy to see they are in it for the money and the money only.
The customer is always right ;]

SHlP
19-08-2005, 11:00 PM
I wanna rep unspoken again, but i cant. That was a very important and well thought out speech. Should win a medal. And staceh, the point is they dont open the emails they get.
How many people in the company is irrelavent because not ONE of them bothers to read the emails. And as for the MODs/Hobbas, i think theyre all automated and the only sentences they can say is "Go to the habbo help tool" And "Its your own fault"

Me too I Tried to rep Him for His inspiring Speech :D but I Havnt spread enough rep From his Last Piece of magic

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!