PDA

View Full Version : New Youtube Video - Mingle4Me

Gibs960
17-07-2011, 03:27 PM
Hi there, just uploaded another video to youtube. I tried to make it short and to the point. Okay ENJOY! Subscribe4Subscribe? Comment, Like, Subscribe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ9VIirQ7b8

dbgtz
17-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Bit slow, too many pauses. If you change account it would be best if you essentially changed your image aswell i.e. no habbo videos. I use 2 accounts, one which is old and has habbo crap on it and another with anything else. Whatever you do, just don't be as bad, nor as sad as this guy http://www.youtube.com/mrphilchristie

Oh also theres lots of vlogs on youtube, find a reason to make it interesting. And a lot of tutorials you put on there probably exist already.

Kasabian
17-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Bit slow, too many pauses. If you change account it would be best if you essentially changed your image aswell i.e. no habbo videos. I use 2 accounts, one which is old and has habbo crap on it and another with anything else. Whatever you do, just don't be as bad, nor as sad as this guy http://www.youtube.com/mrphilchristie

Oh also theres lots of vlogs on youtube, find a reason to make it interesting. And a lot of tutorials you put on there probably exist already.

Wow, that guy IS sad.

For a successful vlog, you need to be unique with your ideas.

Gibs960
17-07-2011, 03:48 PM
The thing is I don't realise I'm pausing, even when I'm editting because that's just how I speak, do you get what I mean? Do you think instead of making a new account I should just delete other videos? Or would that be a waste of time?

EDIT: Also how do I get popular cos I know it rarely happens over-night but I really don't want to be one of those bloggers, one like you've just shown who does a weekly vlog and gets at most 10 views per video.

dbgtz
17-07-2011, 04:11 PM
The thing is I don't realise I'm pausing, even when I'm editting because that's just how I speak, do you get what I mean? Do you think instead of making a new account I should just delete other videos? Or would that be a waste of time?

EDIT: Also how do I get popular cos I know it rarely happens over-night but I really don't want to be one of those bloggers, one like you've just shown who does a weekly vlog and gets at most 10 views per video.

Just edit it so that the pauses arent there, in a similar way that the raywilliamjohnson (or w.e his name is) does it, but don't copy his style if that makes sense. And it's always better to choose a topic people can relate to rather then droning on about your life specificially. I mean, mention stuff about what happened that is funny or relates to a paticular subject but don't proiritise over that event unless the topic is about that event, e.g. if the topic is about being robbed, then a story about you getting robbed relates (obviously thats a bad example but it hopefully gets the point across). Another thing in terms of topic, most people browse youtube when theyre bored so an interesting topic is always good. In terms of video, it's nice to have a clear video and a bright image, and your face not half cut out :P You could put anything going whilst you're talking though, a game (thought that would pretty much be a lets play video), clips youre talking about etc.

Just be unique with interesting and relating topics.

Gibs960
17-07-2011, 05:01 PM
I really did make an effort this time cos last time you were helpful in saying I paused too much and for too long but I miss some out, could you point some out for me?

EDIT: I had an idea for a video that I'm gonna do tomorrow. My idea goes like this, listing my favourite things such as: favourite movie, favourite band, favourite video game, favourite shampoo/body wash, favourite deodrant.

I came up with it because vloggers are trying to let other people into their lives kind of and I felt that this would really let people know what I like. Good idea?

dbgtz
17-07-2011, 05:14 PM
I'd say as long as it is presented well it could be OK. Presentation is the key to most youtube videos that aren't just totally random, one hit wonders.

Gibs960
17-07-2011, 08:08 PM
It'd be really good if anyone who views this thread and whoever watches my video could you good guys and dolls advertise my video? thanks :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!