PDA

View Full Version : Railworks 3 / TrainSimulator 2012

You
17-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Looks pretty decent:

http://www.railsimulator.com/microsite_ts2012/index.html

Firehorse
26-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Yeh I was very happy when they announced that my copy of Railworks 2 would be upgraded to Train Simulator 2012 for free :D

xxMATTGxx
26-07-2011, 10:47 AM
I wish they had multi player support, that would be some what epic. Is it just a big update then if it's free for people who already own Railworks 2?

Firehorse
26-07-2011, 11:42 AM
I wish they had multi player support, that would be some what epic. Is it just a big update then if it's free for people who already own Railworks 2?

I think I saw multiplayer actually being mentioned for Train Sim 2012. I'm not sure if everyone gets the free upgrade, I bought Rail Sim 2 less than a month before Train Sim 2012 was announced so that could be why.

xxMATTGxx
26-07-2011, 12:27 PM
I think I saw multiplayer actually being mentioned for Train Sim 2012. I'm not sure if everyone gets the free upgrade, I bought Rail Sim 2 less than a month before Train Sim 2012 was announced so that could be why.

According to their FAQ:

If I own Railworks 2 will I have to purchase Train Simulator 2012?

No, Train Simulator 2012 launches on 23 September. Upgrading is easy, we do it for you! Just make sure you are online and RailWorks 2 will be replaced with Train Simulator 2012. Make sure you backup your own creations before this date!

Will there be a multiplayer mode in Train Simulator 2012?

Before we can implement multiplayer in TSX® technology, we need to create specific game content for multiplayer and establish a sufficiently robust server network complete with the necessary security and support. When we launch multiplay we will ensure that
it is a compelling and engaging experience in a safe environment.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!