PDA

View Full Version : [+REP] Sky Sports Packages

Mark
18-07-2011, 10:07 AM
When I was on holiday there was Sky Sports channels on the TV and since then I've started to want to watch a lot of sports on these channels. Now when I look at the Sky Site (because we have sky in our house) they're like £30 give or take.
Does anyone know where to get a decent price for the same channels?
+Rep too

Spuds
18-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Ring SKY up and barter. Shame you didn't previously have the sports package as you can ring up to cancel and they'll pretty much beg you to stay. We did it when they announced Gary Neville was a SKY Sports pundit for the upcoming season, we said we wanted to cancel as we don't wish to fund his wage and listen to his anti-City bile. We got a stupidly cheap deal for twelve months, don't think they're even making profit from us on the sports package... although in general with the other packages they probably are. But yeah, just ring them up and barter. You can get some decent deals.

The Don
18-07-2011, 01:48 PM
Yeah, if you act like you are going to switch to a different company, they will do all that's in their power to make you stay by giving you excellent deals. We got an upgrade on our internet from 10mb to 30mb which costs less than what we were paying before because we made a fuss about it :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!