PDA

View Full Version : My Rap (with rock and dubstep) DJing Playlist

thewarmaster
18-07-2011, 05:29 PM
This is my playlist for my next scheduled air-time. It is predominantly rap (mellow and classic might I add), but to keep diversity there is a finely proportioned combination of dubstep and rock as well. Tell me what you think of my playlist.

All of these songs are either clean or censored.

Playlist:
1. Bone Thugs N Harmony - I Tried
2. Eminem - Biterphobia
3. Blackstreet ft. Dr. Dre - No Diggity
4. Eminem - If I Had (clean)
5. Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
6. Bone Thugs N Harmony - Thuggish Ruggish
7. 2Pac (Feat. Dr. Dre and Roger Troutman) - California Love
8. Guns n' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle
9. Eminem - Never 2 Far
10. Metallica - Enter Sandman
11. Chamillionaire - Industry Groupie
12. The Fugees - Fu-Gee-La
13. Chrispy - Inspector Gadget (dubstep)
14. Eminem - It's Okay
15. The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
16. Eminem - The Way I Am

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6731/playlistq.png

So, what do you think of the playlist? See any issues in it? See anything I could do to improve it? I intentionally used songs that are a bit old.

Also, you have my apologies for the issues today. SAM Broadcaster 4 glitched up on me, but I THINK I fixed the issues. I just need a test server to test things out on if a DJ could point me to one.

PS. I intentionally posted this in the public music forum to get feedback from everyone.

Matthew
18-07-2011, 05:42 PM
well there's a lot of eminem in there.. I'm pretty sure you can only play an artist once per hour?

The Don
18-07-2011, 05:43 PM
I'm sure you can't play the same artist more than once in the same slot?

Lamz
18-07-2011, 07:36 PM
the above are correct, thats too many eminem. you can only play an artist once per hour...

I'd suggest going here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=508439) as it has a lot of songs for you ;D

AgnesIO
18-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Er yeah..

A lot of Eminem (no need to repeat the above three posts), personally I think that would be horrible - hate all those songs :L Although, the playlist shouldn't be more than one hour - and that is pushing it, since shouldn't you talk a bit as well?

thewarmaster
18-07-2011, 08:42 PM
the above are correct, thats too many eminem. you can only play an artist once per hour...

I'd suggest going here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=508439) as it has a lot of songs for you ;D

Those eminem songs actually feature different artists. They say Eminem but they're 1996 Proof songs. There are a couple duplicate eminem songs though. Listen to Eminem - It's Okay and you'll see what I mean. It isn't really like the Eminem in The Way I Am. I'll remove duplicates though. Just wanted them for the mellow playlist I was after.

Er yeah..

A lot of Eminem (no need to repeat the above three posts), personally I think that would be horrible - hate all those songs :L Although, the playlist shouldn't be more than one hour - and that is pushing it, since shouldn't you talk a bit as well?

Playlist is over 1 hour because I have no plans to play all of the songs. It's really more like an in-order selection list. Probably 5 of those (the eminem songs) won't be played. I don't know how you could hate all of those songs. You've heard them ALL? Even the song by Chrispy or Bone Thugs?

AgnesIO
18-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Those eminem songs actually feature different artists. They say Eminem but they're 1996 Proof songs. There are a couple duplicate eminem songs though. Listen to Eminem - It's Okay and you'll see what I mean. It isn't really like the Eminem in The Way I Am. I'll remove duplicates though. Just wanted them for the mellow playlist I was after.

Playlist is over 1 hour because I have no plans to play all of the songs. It's really more like an in-order selection list. Probably 5 of those (the eminem songs) won't be played. I don't know how you could hate all of those songs. You've heard them ALL? Even the song by Chrispy or Bone Thugs?

I listened to all of them after you posted.

I am not a huge fan of those genres..

thewarmaster
19-07-2011, 12:14 AM
I listened to all of them after you posted.

I am not a huge fan of those genres..

Oh. Well, thank you all for your input. I learned a lot and I'll be making my playlist for my next airtime more diverse. I'll hopefully get requests, too, and I'll make those my first priority.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!