PDA

View Full Version : My Castle!

Zuth
18-07-2011, 06:11 PM
Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-wU5h1ZW5A

Took me about a week and I did it all by my self, not on a sever :P Sorry about the video quality its my first ever video, what do you think? :)

Pigperson
18-07-2011, 08:52 PM
It looks very nice :D Why can't you enter through the portcullis btw :S Also those ladders at the start kinda get on my nerves when they are positioned like that. Hard to explain though.

I do love it though :D It's very nice and grand.

Will

The Don
19-07-2011, 02:06 AM
Great effort! must of taken ages to make, but it looks fantastic :P

Zuth
19-07-2011, 07:03 AM
It looks very nice :D Why can't you enter through the portcullis btw :S Also those ladders at the start kinda get on my nerves when they are positioned like that. Hard to explain though.

I do love it though :D It's very nice and grand.

Will

Thanks Will! The portcullis, I cant really make it open or close without installing a mod witch I dont really wona do :P I dont really know what you mean about the ladders :S But thanks anyway :)

Great effort! must of taken ages to make, but it looks fantastic :P

Took me just under a week :P Got really bored so I decided to make a castle, thanks though :P

Lew
19-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Y U NO TEXTUR PAK!?!

OT: Its a great castle, better than anything I could build, maybe you should add a moat?

Pigperson
19-07-2011, 03:01 PM
I dont really know what you mean about the ladders :S

It's basically, when there are blocks that aren't next to a block but diagonally to a block. It's hard to explain but it was in like the first few minutes of the video :D

Will

Lew
19-07-2011, 04:16 PM
It's basically, when there are blocks that aren't next to a block but diagonally to a block. It's hard to explain but it was in like the first few minutes of the video :D

Will

Surely thats just a pet peeve.

Zuth
19-07-2011, 04:24 PM
Y U NO TEXTUR PAK!?!

OT: Its a great castle, better than anything I could build, maybe you should add a moat?

Dont like texture packs lol :P But a moat would take far to long IMO :P

Will

I think I know what you mean now Will :P I dont mind it but I might change it :)

Lew
19-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Not even Dokucraft?"!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!