PDA

View Full Version : *..Habbo Make a Mistake*

Noble
19-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Don't ask for a screenie, you can check for yourselves 'cos my computer is lagging.

If you look in the catalogue, at the top of the rares page, it still tells you about Bobble aid.

When there has been DJ Throne, and currently the Golden Record.

kthxbi.

Col
19-08-2005, 06:09 PM
It doesen't mention anything about DJ Throne, here is what I see at the top:

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9987/rarecata7ku.png

Sabre_1
19-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Don't ask for a screenie, you can check for yourselves 'cos my computer is lagging.

If you look in the catalogue, at the top of the rares page, it still tells you about Bobble aid.

When there has been DJ Throne, and currently the Golden Record.

kthxbi.
What's your point? :s

april
19-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Lmao, I can't see it mentioning anything you just said there.

Noble
19-08-2005, 06:12 PM
It doesen't mention anything about DJ Throne, here is what I see at the top:

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9987/rarecata7ku.png

I meant there weren't any descriptions for DJ Throne nor the Habbo record, they've left it as THE STARS OF BOBBLE AID, them four dudes who are on the poster infront of a drum.

And my point is, They've forgotten to reset it to put a description up for the other two.

SHlP
19-08-2005, 06:16 PM
Oh i see now..

Sabre_1
19-08-2005, 06:17 PM
I meant there weren't any descriptions for DJ Throne nor the Habbo record, they've left it as THE STARS OF BOBBLE AID, them four dudes who are on the poster infront of a drum.

And my point is, They've forgotten to reset it to put a description up for the other two.
By "The stars of Bobble Aid, it means all the bands appearing not just The Screaming Furnies :rolleyes: and it's just a general description for all the Bobble Aid posters.

Biseinen
19-08-2005, 06:18 PM
What's your point? :s

Sabre, you're such a hypocrite! You say you are offended by people who say stuff what you said then you go and say it to them. You said you hate when people don't appreciate the effort to reconise someone's 'work' in this case it was his effort to show something and you just did the same thing you so hate.

Meh, people like you make me feel good about my self. :(

Anyways; No I haven't seen this.

Noble
19-08-2005, 07:07 PM
By "The stars of Bobble Aid, it means all the bands appearing not just The Screaming Furnies :rolleyes: and it's just a general description for all the Bobble Aid posters.

Oh fine, ruin my FAMOUSNESS!

Sabre_1
19-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Sabre, you're such a hypocrite! You say you are offended by people who say stuff what you said then you go and say it to them. You said you hate when people don't appreciate the effort to reconise someone's 'work' in this case it was his effort to show something and you just did the same thing you so hate.

Meh, people like you make me feel good about my self. :(

Anyways; No I haven't seen this.
Sorry maybe I was a bit blunt there, I got bored of detailed answers. What I actually meant was, what point were they trying to make? As in I didn't understand what exactly they were trying to say. I just thought "What's your point?" rounded that up nicely :p didn't mean to be rude.

Travellers
19-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Uh jeez, the rares will be in till monday, so the description or whatever it is is to explain it for people who dont know.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!