PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga Plans To Adopt Asian Baby

Eric
19-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Lady Gaga is allegedly determined to become a mother by the time she is 30. Gaga is 25 now.

The singer apparently is planning to adopt a baby from Asia – with or without her boyfriend Luc Carl.

At a bar in New York last year, the couple were apparently overheard talking about starting a family.

Sources have claimed that Gaga has said she wants "lots of babies", before Carl replied: "No, I don't want any more than two."

However, friends of Gaga have said that she is looking to adopt from India, Nepal or Bangladesh. A source has said: "She's always had a fascination and love affair with Asian culture. "She's even sworn she'll learn the language of the country her baby's from before it can speak. She wants to be a mum by the time she hits 30 and she'll do it with or without Luc. She's got enough money to do it on her own, so why not?"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UCZjKW3h1_E/TiCdWEjn_mI/AAAAAAAAAp8/dEhOpT8Fc5s/s320/vogue-us-march-2011-lady-gaga-5.png

Shar
19-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Cool, she can adopt me.

She's going to be an interesting mother..

Jordan
19-07-2011, 04:03 PM
Don't see her adopting really. I can see her just doing it naturally :P

Ceilidh.
19-07-2011, 10:38 PM
Aw, that's great :) I think she'd be a good mother, a little unconventional but good :P

N-Dubz
19-07-2011, 10:57 PM
all i can ask is why? such an image thing.

Shar
20-07-2011, 10:30 AM
Don't see her adopting really. I can see her just doing it naturally :P
With a sperm donor or something? I can see that happening LOL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!