PDA

View Full Version : [Lemurs] My RuneScape Story

CrazyLemurs
19-07-2011, 04:58 PM
I've just made a new account, and I've got a bot that I want to use to do my levelling. I'll report here from time to time on my efforts!
Please leave a post with your suggestions on what I should start with!

Alex3213
19-07-2011, 06:43 PM
I hardly think that your "efforts" can be included when botting, because to be quite honest, there is no effort.

Good luck anyway, although luck isn't really what you need to use a bot.

CrazyLemurs
19-07-2011, 06:46 PM
Well I'll count the luck as good luck in not getting banned ;)

Aidenn
19-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Personally i wouldnt post your achievement since THEY ARENT YOURS.

And youll just get ripped into basically.
Hope to god you get banned

Aiden

CrazyLemurs
19-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Personally i wouldnt post your achievement since THEY ARENT YOURS.

And youll just get ripped into basically.
Hope to god you get banned

Aiden

Fine. Be that negative. If it makes you feel better, I saw the updates and I actually kinda want to play it myself. I was for a bit.

Rashelly
19-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Cool, what's your rs name? will add you later

Delimed
19-07-2011, 06:54 PM
I've just made a new account, and I've got a bot that I want to use to do my levelling

Fine. Be that negative. If it makes you feel better, I saw the updates and [/B]I actually kinda want to play it myself[B]. I was for a bit.

Make your mind up alex?

Matthew
19-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Make your mind up alex?

He did say:

"I was for a bit"

Was is past, just so you know :)

CrazyLemurs
19-07-2011, 06:55 PM
I did want to play it, but then I reminded myself that RS is kinda boring. Meh, I can bot xD

Aidenn
19-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Fine. Be that negative. If it makes you feel better, I saw the updates and I actually kinda want to play it myself. I was for a bit.

To put it bluntly anyone who bots is in my bad books as it is.

Anyone whos legit, i'd class myself as a worth while friend in the long run.
If you are going to be legit then welcome aboard.

If not.... you can pretty much guess what ill say.

Alex3213
19-07-2011, 06:57 PM
I did want to play it, but then I reminded myself that RS is kinda boring. Meh, I can bot xD

This is the worst post I've seen in this forum this week and my there's been a load of crap. What? If RS is "kinda boring" then don't play it- I don't care if you bot because I don't give a **** if that's how you want to live ya life but at least make good posts lol.

CrazyLemurs
19-07-2011, 06:58 PM
To put it bluntly anyone who bots is in my bad books as it is.

Anyone whos legit, i'd class myself as a worth while friend in the long run.
If you are going to be legit then welcome aboard.

If not.... you can pretty much guess what ill say.

I don't play legitimately because I have noone to ever play with xD. If you were to, I might actually do it properly

Rashelly
19-07-2011, 07:00 PM
I like how my post was just ignored. And I was the only one being nice. Seems troll-y to me!

Anyway, if you want to play with people, just join "habbox chat" friend chat, we're always talking in there

Aidenn
19-07-2011, 07:02 PM
I don't play legitimately because I have noone to ever play with xD. If you were to, I might actually do it properly
As rashelly said;

Habbox Chat

its a friend chat were most of us all hang out =]

lawrawrrr
19-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Habbox chat fo'lyf. I was getting a bit bored of rs, but now I talk more in there, and have a couple of friends who I play with/against.

I'm not gonna lie, I used to bot (for about a week) but it's totally pointless... there's no enjoyment or overall goal really :S

MJJ
19-07-2011, 08:05 PM
Why play a game if you need a program to do it for you?
Anyway, I do hope you decide to play properly, it's actually really fun when you've got a group of friends to chat and train with. I saw you in Habbox Chat earlier, hope to speak to you soon.

CrazyLemurs
20-07-2011, 03:56 PM
EW, if a mod reads this, can you please close this thread, Ima make another but written better xD

Oleh
20-07-2011, 04:13 PM
Sorry but only VIP's can close threads.

Good luck in your legit race.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!