PDA

View Full Version : post your favourie quotes!

stephen-
19-08-2005, 07:04 PM
What's your favourite quote from a book/play/poem , movie, song and game?

Book: By the *****ing of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks. from macbeth

Movie: *Chainsaw noise* LOOK AT ME I'M LEATHERFACE (Idle Hands)

Song: "There's always two of me just-a-hangin around" I think I'm a clone now (weird al)

game: Sorry, I was a little tied up (leon! ^_^)

post yours!

мϊкэ
19-08-2005, 07:59 PM
"BOOM Headshot!"

Dan Williamson
21-08-2005, 02:09 AM
You Cannot Pass [Gandalf]

Garycia
21-08-2005, 04:09 AM
Just Bring It! (The Rock)
and
HUGE!(Anthony from BB)

Craig
24-08-2005, 10:40 AM
I look like a cricket(Lloyd)

Run Bi'tch Run (Shorty in Scary movie 1)

Some rude ones from American Pie xP

Rou
25-08-2005, 02:40 PM
Triple H At Survior Serise You Say Your The Game And The Rock Says Hes Gona Take Your Little Game FOld It Up Put It Right Back Into The Box
And Austin You Say Your The Rattle Snake The Rock Says Hes Gona Take YOurLittle Rattle Snake,Hes Gona Tie THat Son ***** UP In A Knot.
TURN EM BOTH SIDEWAYS AND STICK EM STARIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ***'ES [The Rock]

Addie
12-09-2005, 07:02 AM
From FilmS: (stars are somemthing boys hav)
The Hot Chick '' You think your so cool cauz u can pee with ur *****!'' ''Get a new conditionor ur ends r totally split"''

Scary Movie 3: ''Cindy...The Tv's leaking'' ''This B'itch is messin up ma floor'' Rofl

Jim Rotates
12-09-2005, 05:08 PM
I have far too many so I'll only do my favourite "Good Girl" quotes..

Cheryl: It's extract of the ginkgo, and it makes your skin real slick so that any liquid will roll right off you, be it water, or lemon juice, or urine. I'll put it in a bag for you.

Cheryl: Attention, shoppers. There's a Retail Rodeo special on aisle 3. Liquid Drain Cleaner, 2 12-ounce cans for $5.00. Liquid Drain Cleaner has churning power and it will churn right through your pipes. Ladies, you need female plumbing. Shove something clean and new up your filthy pipes. That's Liquid Drain Cleaner on aisle 3. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Retail Rodeo.

Cheryl: Happy Halloween, Retail Rodeo shoppers. There's a Retail Rodeo special on all bulk candy on aisle 4. Ghouls and goblins, witches and warlocks, wandering these aisles day after day, I put a Halloween curse on your hellish heads.

Cheryl: It's called Cirque du Face, meaning "Circus of the Face", and it's all the rage with the Frenchies, ma'am.

Cheryl: Then I'll go ahead and charge you for it. This is a hand lotion, so don't put it on any other part of your body, even if that part needs lubrication. We try to keep frivolous lawsuits to a minimum, unless, of course, the customer is at fault. Here's your change and **** you very much.
Customer: Excuse me?
Cheryl:...Thank you very much.

Cheryl: I thought that we were gonna get the day off to grieve and go to the movies

**** Cheryl is priceless LMAO

Just a few more...

Justine: One person's liberation's is y'know another person's badness!

Justine: As a girl you see the world as a giant candy store filled with sweet candy and such. But one day you look around and you see a prison and you're on death row. You wanna run or scream or cry but something's locking you up. Are the other folks cows chewing cud until the hour comes when their heads roll? Or are they just keeping quiet like you, planning their escape

Jack: Don't be a thief and don't be disturbed

Victimized
12-09-2005, 05:51 PM
"I've had enough of the world, and it's peoples mindless games" -- Brandon Boyd

"You've got to try and makeyourself, don't let anyone else make you" -- Brandon Boyd

Tash.
12-09-2005, 08:30 PM
Literally the whole of white chicks. That film is priceless :P

Rou
15-09-2005, 04:04 PM
OWWWWWWZAT - Cricket
Good Ball Shane - Me n My m8 :)

varna
16-09-2005, 11:44 AM
if daddy buys thsi car he get smine free.... this one is only $750,000 - tv programme lol as if

Jim Rotates
17-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Jesus Christ I'm bored, so I'm gonna bore you all with my favourite Friends quotes! MWUHAHAHAHAHA (WARNING: *WILL BE VERY LONG POST*)

Rachel: Oh, I'm sorry, were you speaking to me or sleeping with someone else?

Ross: (to Monica) We can't be late, it starts at eight.
Phoebe: And you could not, would not want to wait!

Rachel: I use my breasts to get other peoples attention.
Monica: WE BOTH DO THAT.

Ross: Oh. Thank God, most women don't even feel them.
Rachel: Okay, no uterus, no opinion.

Monica: You were my midnight mystery kisser?
Ross: You were my first kiss with Rachel?
Monica: You were my first kiss ever?
Chandler: What did I marry into?

Ross: Can I borrow your blue tie? Emma spit on mine.
Chandler: Okay, but you'll have to give it back when I get a job. Of course, by then, ties will be obsolete and we'll all be wearing silver jumpsuits.

Phoebe: ReeReeReeee!!!

Ross: What? You're over me? When were you... under me?

Pheobe: See, he's her lobster!

Phoebe: I think I'm ready for my ***** now

Phoebe: [hugging Will] It's just like I imagined.

Monica: Okay, Phoebs, you know what you're doing right?
Phoebe: Yeah.
Monica: Okay, Joey's gonna catch the ball and you and I are gonna block.
Phoebe: What's block?
Monica: Phoebe, I thought you said you knew what you're doing.
Phoebe: I thought you meant in life.

Ross: What are you doing tonight?
Chandler: Why, do you have a lecture?
Ross: No.
Chandler: Free as a bird, what's up?

Rachel: Ross has a date? What, does she have a wedding dress?

Monica: OKAY. Are we ready to play some serious poker?
Ross: Well, I don't know. Phoebe just threw a Jack away because he didn't look happy.

Phoebe: Joker is poker...with a J...coincedince?
Chandler: Hey, hey that's joincedince with a C!

Joey: Look at me, I'm Chandler, could I be wearing any more clothes?

Joey: My scone! (Ross joins in) MY SCONE!

Monica: Um, they say there's been some unusual activity on your account.
Rachel: But I haven't used my card in weeks.
Monica: That is the unusual activity.

Phoebe: (After Jill walks in. To Ross) Is this the spoilt one or the one who bit her?
Jill: Daddy cut me off!
Phoebe: Got it.

Minister: Now Ross, repeat after me. I Ross...
Ross: I Ross...
Minister: Take thee, Emily...
Ross: Take thee, Rachel...

Rachel: Good! 'Cause I don't need your stupid ship!

Ross: But I don't want to be single... I just want to be married again
[Rachel walks in wearing wedding dress]
Chandler: And I just want a million dollars!

Chandler: Yes, it does bother me. And I think it would bother a lot of people. Rachel, when you were going out with Ross, did it bother you when he flirted with other women?
Rachel: Uh, no, no, it bothered me when he slept with other women...

Phoebe: But, do you really wanna be in a relationship where you actually use the phrase, "That's not how your dad used to do it!"

Phoebe: What if the husband person is the wrong guy, and you are the right guy? I mean you don't get chances like this all the time, if you don't meet her now, you're gonna be kicking yourself when you're 80, which is hard to do, and that's how you break a hip.

Rachel: What if she jumped out the basinet?
Ross: Can't hold her own head up, but yeah, jump out.
Rachel: Oh my God, I left the water running.
Ross: Rach, you did not leave the water running. Please, just pull yourself together, okay?
Rachel: Ah, did I leave the stove on?
Ross: You haven't cooked since 1996.
Rachel: Is the window open? Because if there's a window open, a bird could fly in there.
Ross: Oh my god, you know what, yeah, I think you're right. I think... listen, listen.
Rachel: Huh?
Ross: A pigeon, a pigeon. No, no wait, no, no, an eagle flew in. Landed on the stove and caught fire. The baby, seeing this, jumps across the apartment to the mighty bird's aid. The eagle, however, misconstrues it as an act of aggression and grabs the baby in its talons. Meanwhile the faucet fills the apartment with water. Baby and bird still ablaze are locked in a death grip, swirling around in the whirlpool that fills the apartment.
Rachel: If that happens now, you're going to feel SO bad.

Joey: (to Ross and Rachel) Well if it isn't the Gellars!

Ross: Did a Porsche throw up on you?

Ross: I don't know what I'm gonna do. What am I gonna do? I mean, this, this is like a complete nightmare.
Chandler: Oh, I know, this must be so hard. "Oh no, two women love me. They're both gorgeous and sexy. My wallet's too small for my fifties and my diamond shoes are too tight!"

Monica: Fine! Judge all you want to but, [points to Ross] married a lesbian, [points to Rachel] left a man at the altar, [points to Phoebe] fell in love with a gay ice dancer, [points to Joey] threw a girl's wooden leg in a fire, [points to the box Chandler's in] live in a box!

Joey: Some fat girl ate Monica
Monica: Shut up! The camera adds ten pounds.
Chandler: So how many cameras are actually on you?

Monica: (laughing) I said to Rachel that Roy touched my ****

Ross: Heating device.
Phoebe: Radiator.
Ross: Five letters.
Phoebe: Rdatr.

Phoebe: It's crazy, I know, total madness Monica but for the love of God don't do it! (Monica and Rachel stare in shock)....thank you.

Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian...[everyone stares at Chandler]... Did I say that out loud?

Chandler: Actually, y'know on scend thought, gum would be perfection. (takes stick of gum from Jill Goodacre) (thinking) Gum would be perfection? Gum would be perfection?. Could have said "Gum would be nice" or "I'll a stick", but no no, for me, gum is perfection...I loathe myself...

Ross: I guess I should have known... we'd be out somewhere, and a beautiful woman would go by, and Carol would go, "Ross, look at her." And I'd think, "My wife is cool."

Ross: You know, you probably didn't know this, but back in high school, I had a major crush on you.
Rachel: I knew.
Ross: You did. Oh... I always figured you just thought I was Monica's geeky older brother.
Rachel: I did.

Phoebe: Hey. It looks like Ugly Naked Guy is moving.
Ross: Ironically, most of the boxes are labeled "clothes."
Rachel: Oh, I'm gonna miss that big, fat, squishy butt.
Chandler: And we're done with the chicken fried rice!

Rachel: You don't want to try things too fast. You know what happened to the girl who tried things too fast?
Jill Green: No. What?
Rachel: She... she died Jill.

Rachel: Cool. "Urkel" in Spanish is "Urkel."

Phoebe: If I keep it, it'll be like stealing
Rachel: But if you spend it it'll be like shopping!
Phoebe: Yeah, but what if I got shoes with the money. Everytime I walked down the street I'd hear this little voice inside saying "not mine-not mine-not mine". And say I was happy and skipping I'd here, "not-not mine-not-not mine-not-not mine".

Rachel: No, no, Beth doesn't die...
Joey: Why would you say such a thing Rachel?
Rachel: Because Joey...I wanted to hurt you.

Phoebe: Oh, wow. That's so nice. Oh. Oh. Cougar.
Alice: ...You think about it.

Phoebe: Hey, if we were in prison, you guys would be like my *****es.

Rachel: How do except me to grow if you won't let me blow?

Jill Green: So, what do you think?
Rachel: I-I don't like it.
Jill Green: Really?
Rachel: It's kinda ******.
Jill Green: It's yours.
Rachel: Well, I'm a ****.
Jill Green: Me too.

Rachel: [walking out of the bathroom] Mon, I'm gonna to check my messages.
Chandler: And you thought of that in there?
Monica: Well, nature called and she wanted to see who else did.

Ross: Rachel, hurry up or we'll be late for the doctor's appointment
Rachel (from the bathroom) JUST A MINUTE!

Rachel: (to the baby in her stomach) Ugh, get out. Get out. Get out-get out-get out!
Chandler:....(to everyone bar Rachel)....Let's (The five of them leave Central Perk)

Chandler: You know if your not careful, you could not get married at all this year.

Janice: Goodnight my Bing-a-ling.
Chandler: Night night.......Janice....

Chandler: Janice, likes to cuddle, now I like to cuddle but when you wanna go to sleep you like to have your own space. Now how do I tell her that with out accidentally calling her fat or something?

Rachel: Well, it was one night at a party and we both had a lot of sangria and we started kissing.
Ross: Now that's two of my wives.

Chandler: Eww, Lambchop. How old is that sock? If I had a sock in my hand for thirty years it'd be talking too.
Ross: Okay, I think it's time to change someone's nicotine patch.
[does so]
Chandler: [deadpan] Ooh, I'm alive with pleasure now.

Chandler: Did you do it on our invitations?
Ross: Not on the ones we sent out.
Chandler: Oh, so it was on the ones, we had framed.

Rachel: Thank God you're here. I was supposed to mail these out weeks ago. Ugh and Monica kept nagging and nagging. "Be careful Rachel! Make sure you send these out Rachel! No drinks around the invitations Rachel!" (swinging wine glass over invitations) Oh oh oh oh.

Rachel: You're a pathetic loser, right?
Chandler: Oh yeah

Joey: Rach, you gotta find out if he's in the same place you are. Otherwise, it's just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo.

Monica: (flashback when she was fat) Hi Chandler! I'm Monica, Ross' little sister
Chandler:...(laughing) Okay

Joey: Hey Rach. How you doin'?
Rachel: I'm doing good baby. How you doin'?

Ross: I went to the tanning place your wife suggested.
Chandler: Was that place the sun?

Joey Tribbiani: Come on, Ross! I should be in this commercial! Even Chandler thinks so!
Ross: Is this true, Chandler?
Chandler: Uh.. .um... hey, who's that at the door?
[Chandler gets up and answers the door. No-one's there]
Chandler: Oh, hi, no-one!
[Chandler steps out]

Frank Buffay Jr.: My sister's having my baby!!!

Phoebe: Rachel didn't have anything that I liked, but she had this Christmas ribbon, and I thought, 'All right, fine I'll be political.'
Chandler: What are you supporting?
Phoebe: Duh. Christmas.

Monica: Why must your family be Scottish?
Chandler: Why must your family be Ross?

Phoebe: They don't know we know they know we know (NIGHTMARE TO TYPE)

Joey: No one knows about my bed-time penguin pal Hugsy!
Rachel:.....(stares at him for a while)...Ahem...okay!

Joey: Remember when you were a kid and your mom would drop you off at the movies with a jar of jam and spoon?
Rachel: (stares at him for a moment)....You're so pretty.

Rachel: Oh yeah, you're good at flirting Ross. You wanted me, you flirted and BAM 9 years later you had me!

Monica: Guys, hurry up. The flight leaves in four hours. It could take time to get a taxi. There could be traffic. The plane could leave early. When we get to London, there could be a line at customs. Come on.
Chandler: Six-hour trip to London. That's a lot of Monica

Phoebe: It was so obvious! It'd be like telling Monica, "Hey you like things clean"
(*Trivia, the line was supposed to go like...

Phoebe: It was so obvious! It'd be like telling Monica, "Hey you like things clean" or telling Joey, "Hey you're gay!"
Rachel: What?
Phoebe: I don't know...

It even made the final draft but Lisa couldn't pull it off as she kept laughing apparently...)

Phoebe: Hey, can we turn on the TV? I think it's raining outside.

Phoebe: Oh I wish I could, but I don't want to.

Ross: But we should really be thinking of these things after the wedding
Rachel: Excuse me?
Ross: Uh, I think we should get married.
Rachel: Why because that's you answer to everything!?

Rachel: Oh please Ross, you inhale your food!
Ross: I GREW UP WITH MONICA YOU DIDN'T EAT FAST YOU DIDN'T EAT!

Rachel: Monica you don't even have a bed, you sleep in a ball on the floor!

Rachel: And the chicken poops in her lap! (Everyone looks at her)...Oh I'm so sorry, I ruined it didn't I? Y'see I heard this in the cab and (laughing sarcastically) it is all I can think about!

Rachel: Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch-spit-on-your-neck-fantastic!?

Rachel: Last night I really felt like I hit rock bottom but today there's (holds hand up) Rock bottom, (lowers hand) fifty feet of ****, (lowers hand again) then...me

Rachel: You were worth the wait and I dont just mean tonight

Rachel: Ross...just so you know with us...it's never off the table

Chandler: Sure...where?

Bioda
26-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Why stand when you can sit? - Forgot the name lol

stephen-
05-10-2005, 07:01 AM
"All I Want For Chris-mas Is Hugh!" - Me about my Mates when I was hyper XD lol
Also... Je suis going to *Verb*

RedStratocas
05-10-2005, 11:29 PM
"Religion is a source of comfort and strenght in a world torn apart by religion"- Jon Stewart<3 Genious

"Hamlton- Youre on the 20. Jefferson- Youre on the 5. I call the one. Thats all me b**ch. Whats that Jackson? You want to be on the one? Hell no, you dont get anything. Thats right, Im taking back the 50. Anyone else want to argue? I didnt think so"- George Washington. Haha, fake quote, its from America The Book. If you dont get it, its the founding fathers of america deciding who gets on which dollar bills:P

"Good thing these tickets were free, this play su--"- Abraham lincon's last words. Also fake, found in america the book.

Steph
06-10-2005, 06:10 PM
"I'd love to stay and chat...but you're a total b**ch"

"One thing I've learnt is to just not give up on life, not try and look too far ahead, but just enjoy the present, 'cause a lot of people don't really appreciate the present until it's the past"

beth
06-10-2005, 08:11 PM
"And you can take that to the bank!" Johnny Depp, Charlie and the chocolate factory.

"Slide me some skin brother" Johnny Depp, Charlie and the chocolate factory [Purely because seeing someone as unghetto as Johnny Depp saying that is rather amusing :'] ]

Dark--Mark
06-10-2005, 08:14 PM
An eye for an eye? The world goes blind
Ghandi (spelling?)

Steph
07-10-2005, 05:36 PM
"And you can take that to the bank!" Johnny Depp, Charlie and the chocolate factory.

"Slide me some skin brother" Johnny Depp, Charlie and the chocolate factory [Purely because seeing someone as unghetto as Johnny Depp saying that is rather amusing :'] ]
oh yeah that is a great quote lol
Mike Teavee: Who wants a beard?
Willy Wonka: Well, beatniks for one, folk singers and motorbike riders. Y'know. All those hip, jazzy, super cool, neat, keen, and groovy cats. It's in the fridge, daddy-o! Are you hip to the jive? Can you dig what I'm layin' down? I knew that you could. Slide me some skin, soul brother!

darkchicken101
07-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Agent smith: "The purpose of life is to end."
and
"I am the alpha of your omega. I am the beginning of your end."

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!