PDA

View Full Version : I just don't get it.

Niall!
21-07-2011, 03:20 PM
So I've come back to Habbo because I had lots of stuff left. So I opened a shop. Back when I played this was a perfectly good way to make a profit, people accepted that the shop owner would get the better deal.

Now however not one person allows this. They actually ask you to give them profit because they have coins.

So this is what it comes down to. How in the hell do you make a profit nowadays?

Aaron
21-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Well, firstly welcome back to Habbo.

To make profit, you buy the cheap furni (i.e: polished tiles or wooden tiles) 1c per ~ sell it for 2-3c per.

Basically, take a look at what good furni there is and see if you can get it cheap.

Liam
21-07-2011, 03:39 PM
What I do is (when I have coins), I go to a 2 for 1c shop buy for example 6 items for 3c then open my 1c shop and sell them at 1c each. Easy. I've actually done quite well with this lately but I don't have any coins/good furni left to sort of do it anymore.

Rozi
21-07-2011, 04:03 PM
What I do is (when I have coins), I go to a 2 for 1c shop buy for example 6 items for 3c then open my 1c shop and sell them at 1c each. Easy. I've actually done quite well with this lately but I don't have any coins/good furni left to sort of do it anymore.

That's actually a fab tip, what do you find works best?

Liam
21-07-2011, 04:05 PM
That's actually a fab tip, what do you find works best?
HC sofas go quick, anything HC or rare looking. Tubmasters, mochas, HC tv's etc.

supermanuknow
21-07-2011, 04:16 PM

Thanks Nhix, thats a great tip :)

Liam
21-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Thanks Nhix, thats a great tip :)
No problem brother.

Samantha
21-07-2011, 07:17 PM
http://www.habbo.com/room/31303584 I'd bet there because I'm dealing and I'm safe lmao.

On a more serious note. I look for cheap stuff I can easily merchant, whether it be hcs 1c per so I cans ell 2 for 3c. Nhix has a good idea too :)!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!