PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Snooker Table

iAdam
19-08-2005, 07:34 PM
ok before u say about the 3rd leg missing because the table has been lowered u can no longer see the leg at the back and the D isnt perfect but i cant get it perfect as i cant do it if someone would like to redo the Di dont mind as long as the by djsimpson bit stays there :D so her it is my new snooker table

Tommy
19-08-2005, 07:36 PM
Jeez those snooker cues are like HUGE!

.Lynn
19-08-2005, 07:36 PM
Wow twins! The idea of it is great, looks a little thin. 6/10

iAdam
19-08-2005, 07:37 PM
thnks for ur replys im goin to edit it again with ur comments thankyou :D lovin ur avvie lynn

Wayne
19-08-2005, 07:39 PM
Woah, they're cool. ;) 9/10

iAdam
19-08-2005, 07:40 PM
thanks alot im gonna do a rollercoaster soon u mgiht want to have a look at that

Meta1GearSolid3
19-08-2005, 07:41 PM
ok before u say about the 3rd leg missing because the table has been lowered u can no longer see the leg at the back and the D isnt perfect but i cant get it perfect as i cant do it if someone would like to redo the Di dont mind as long as the by djsimpson bit stays there :D so her it is my new snooker table heh. U shaved down the legs lol

Meta1GearSolid3
19-08-2005, 07:42 PM
O ****! Sorri i double posted! It was loading slowly so i hit it again. :( Eek

Edited by Mneumonic (Forum Moderator) - Apologising doesn't make it better, just remember to edit your previous post. Also, do not post swearwords.

iAdam
19-08-2005, 07:42 PM
right i will ask u nicely as i dont want an arguement to develop please leave my thread

Meta1GearSolid3
19-08-2005, 07:43 PM
right i will ask u nicely as i dont want an arguement to develop please leave my thread I dont have to leave yr thread

iAdam
19-08-2005, 07:44 PM
calling mod now as directed too

Meta1GearSolid3
19-08-2005, 07:50 PM
calling mod now as directed too Lmao and say what? ban me from the thread? N00b

iAdam
19-08-2005, 07:51 PM
thats near enough what he said he would do

Meta1GearSolid3
19-08-2005, 07:52 PM
thats near enough what he said he would do And why hasnt it happend. Lol f00l

iAdam
19-08-2005, 07:52 PM
And why hasnt it happend. Lol f00l
because ive only just mailed him

Meta1GearSolid3
19-08-2005, 07:54 PM
because ive only just mailed him Lmao. Ur like a Moderators Pet. YOu see 1 suttin and u report. LMAO such a childish rat loser

iAdam
19-08-2005, 07:56 PM
Lmao. Ur like a Moderators Pet. YOu see 1 suttin and u report. LMAO such a childish rat loser
no i dont like people ruining my threads so i report you now im not going to post to ur questions or comments anymore

.Lynn
19-08-2005, 07:57 PM
This is funneh..LOL!

6/10......

iAdam
19-08-2005, 07:58 PM
This is funneh..LOL!

6/10......
ive had him before he did a 2d printer i did a snooker table hes jsut jealous (nice Avvie)

Meta1GearSolid3
19-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Jelous of what? u drawn a snooker table that was taller than a habbo and a pool stick thats the size a yard stick! Go to a store and go buy some n00b repelent and spray it on yourself so u will go into a very very very long coma so we will be all happier. BUT WAIT! before you cross the street you have to ask a mod first! f00l

iAdam
19-08-2005, 08:07 PM
Jelous of what? u drawn a snooker table that was taller than a habbo and a pool stick thats the size a yard stick! Go to a store and go buy some n00b repelent and spray it on yourself so u will go into a very very very long coma so we will be all happier. BUT WAIT! before you cross the street you have to ask a mod first! f00l
see what i mean lynn?

Meta1GearSolid3
19-08-2005, 08:10 PM
no i dont like people ruining my threads so i report you now im not going to post to ur questions or comments anymore Uh huh..You just quoted me idiot.. >.>

Leeumz
19-08-2005, 09:30 PM
thanks alot im gonna do a rollercoaster soon u mgiht want to have a look at that

Umm and i wonder where you got that idea from?
maby my alt i did earlier????
Now whos the Ripper ?

GommeInc
19-08-2005, 10:01 PM
right i will ask u nicely as i dont want an arguement to develop please leave my thread
Why have you asked him to leave a thread when the posts before this quote are completely normal :s Anyway, it is a bit of an improvements from the last version.

Umm and i wonder where you got that idea from?
maby my alt i did earlier????
Now whos the Ripper ?
He may not rip the alt, he might have a go at a Roller Coaster himself.

Leeumz
19-08-2005, 10:07 PM
He may not rip the alt, he might have a go at a Roller Coaster himself.
I made a heater, he said it looked like a sprite mini bar and accused me of ripping it.
so if his rollor coaster looks a little bit like mine ( like my heater did the mini bar )
i can accuse him of ripping like he did me, Fairs fair. what goes around comes arounf eh ''/

GommeInc
19-08-2005, 10:08 PM
I don't he made the Sprite Machine, if he did, this alt would of been better =/

Leeumz
19-08-2005, 10:11 PM
I don't he made the Sprite Machine, if he did, this alt would of been better =/

He didn't make it he saw it on a site no one had heard of.
so my heater looked a little like this minibar cause they was both made out of a mocha.
the roller coaster will look like a roller coaster like mine does. so cause they look a little like, it's a rip in his eyes so it is in mine.
If you understand me lol

Meta1GearSolid3
20-08-2005, 12:24 AM
so my heater looked a little like this minibar cause they was both made out of a mocha.
the roller coaster will look like a roller coaster like mine does. so cause they look a little like, it's a rip in his eyes so it is in mine.
If you understand me lol Ye hes a total n00b loser. and he gave my red rep for that. I swear watch i h8 that ch00b Ima bad rep him every day

iAdam
20-08-2005, 07:05 AM
I made a heater, he said it looked like a sprite mini bar and accused me of ripping it.
so if his rollor coaster looks a little bit like mine ( like my heater did the mini bar )
i can accuse him of ripping like he did me, Fairs fair. what goes around comes arounf eh ''/
well actually it will look nothing like yours so pleas remove urself from my thread :D

iAdam
20-08-2005, 07:08 AM
EDIT
If you understand me lol
quite a few people have heard of www.TwoPixels.co.uk (http://www.twopixels.co.uk/) and the person who runs it is called IDesign and also it wont look anything like urs as you've only done the start of a roller coaster so Beat That Pritty Boy
Sorry For Double Post

Edited by Mneumonic (Forum Moderator) Apologising doesn't make it better, just remember to edit your previous post.

Leeumz
20-08-2005, 08:04 AM
Just cause it's your thread doesn't give you the right to say who can veiw it.
You have more faces then big ben. you really need to get a life and play by the rules dude. if you see an alt that looks alike you don't go all high and mighty and challenge them to a girlie **** of match, you find out the facts first. If you see an alt you like and would like to try having a go at just send them a private message and ask if you could have a go at the alteration your self politley.
Oh and don't call me pritty boy, it's scareh dude.
Also the reason i didn't do the track structure of the rollercoaster is because it has already been done, thats why i only did the carrages.

iAdam
20-08-2005, 09:36 AM
Just cause it's your thread doesn't give you the right to say who can veiw it.
You have more faces then big ben. you really need to get a life and play by the rules dude. if you see an alt that looks alike you don't go all high and mighty and challenge them to a girlie **** of match, you find out the facts first. If you see an alt you like and would like to try having a go at just send them a private message and ask if you could have a go at the alteration your self politley.
Oh and don't call me pritty boy, it's scareh dude.
Also the reason i didn't do the track structure of the rollercoaster is because it has already been done, thats why i only did the carrages.
u dotn have to ask to do it if its not the same lmao

manga21
20-08-2005, 10:32 AM
Dj, I think I know why he did this in your last thread. You Gave Him A harsh Rating on his Printer it wasnt very nice you know, you asked for it,

Anyways 6/10

april
20-08-2005, 10:33 AM
It looks ok, yea.. the snooker cues just need a bit adjusting.

6/10

Impactor
20-08-2005, 11:40 AM
Looks a little dodgy :S

Meta1GearSolid3
20-08-2005, 05:52 PM
u dotn have to ask to do it if its not the same lmaoHes a f00l n00b.

kobi626
20-08-2005, 08:33 PM
a bit dodgy, and I can found some errors but still nice :)

H.bubbly
20-08-2005, 09:05 PM
Thats good heheh xD

Amberstone
01-09-2005, 08:26 PM
ok before u say about the 3rd leg missing because the table has been lowered u can no longer see the leg at the back and the D isnt perfect but i cant get it perfect as i cant do it if someone would like to redo the Di dont mind as long as the by djsimpson bit stays there :D so her it is my new snooker table

.:.luckey.:.
01-09-2005, 08:31 PM
wow thats pretty kool 9/10

iAdam
02-09-2005, 12:20 PM
wow thats pretty kool 9/10
ty pritty mucha nd lol u brougth back a very old thread lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!