PDA

View Full Version : Best Paid Android Apps/Games

AgnesIO
22-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Er yeah, paid for an app for the first time **ever** earlier, wondering where to download anymore soo..

What do you guys think the best paid android apps/games are. Using a Milestone on CM7.

Paid apps must actually be somewhat useful, games I would prefer them to be fun (:L).

Downloaded one game called 'Cut the Rope' (played before on sisters iPod Touch), but won't work for some reason, then the ******* refund button wasn't working :L

Anyway +Rep xx

hamheyelliot
22-07-2011, 01:18 PM
The only game I've bought on the Market is Game Dev Story, and it's actually a really good boredom killer. Try the trial version and test out whether it's for you.

The only non-game apps I would consider paying for in the future would be xPiano or Soundhound.

Jack!
22-07-2011, 01:34 PM
The only game I've bought on the Market is Game Dev Story, and it's actually a really good boredom killer. Try the trial version and test out whether it's for you.

The only non-game apps I would consider paying for in the future would be xPiano or Soundhound.

Haha, I got that too when it was on offer, I spent hours on it without realizing! :(

I would look at the other games that studio does, there is a racing one and all sorts, really good :)

j0rd
22-07-2011, 02:33 PM
The most obvious ones would be Doodle Jump and Angry Birds.
I really like the Tower Defense apps too, I can't remember the name of the one I use though!

AgnesIO
22-07-2011, 02:37 PM
The most obvious ones would be Doodle Jump and Angry Birds.
I really like the Tower Defense apps too, I can't remember the name of the one I use though!

Doodle Jmp and Angry Birds are both free? (Or at least they used to be :L)

Robo Defense is an excellent game.

j0rd
22-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Doodle Jmp and Angry Birds are both free? (Or at least they used to be :L)

Robo Defense is an excellent game.

There free on Android, but paid on Apple.

AgnesIO
22-07-2011, 02:40 PM
There free on Android, but paid on Apple.

Clue is in the title really :L

j0rd
22-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Clue is in the title really :L

Oh woops, just realized the title!

Not personally played this but apparently PES is supposed to be very good.

AgnesIO
22-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Oh woops, just realized the title!

Not personally played this but apparently PES is supposed to be very good.

Haha, I wondered if you were just trying to be smart when you mentioned it being paid on iPhone :L Almost got the -rep going :L

+Rep :)

GoldenMerc
23-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Angry birds is the best by far

AgnesIO
23-07-2011, 11:32 AM
Angry birds is the best by far

Free though :L

I have all the Angry Birds games anyway :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!