PDA

View Full Version : New Rares

CJ50591
19-08-2005, 08:40 PM
I have found out some of the New rares Coming To habbo Hotel UK
Firstly Thier are some new dragons coming out, The Green Dragon, the Silver Dragon, The Yellow Dragon and the Purple dragon. Fans are also coming. They have allready been relesed in the french Hotel. thier colours are yellow, Purple and red. Thier is a sci-fi Range coming to Habbo hotel UK. This involves the New Door Teleporter, The Smoke Machine and the Laser Gate.
A new Habbo Cola Machine is also comeing to Habbo Hotel UK. Also a New Super Rare the Podga Door is coming. Thier is also an Info Bus Poster and an old hotel manager poster. Enjoy this new information :eusa_danc

Travellers
19-08-2005, 08:41 PM
Podga Door?

Other than that, we know everything!

Heterodox
19-08-2005, 08:44 PM
lol Habbo Cola machine is for finland hotel cues they had mountain dew machines as sponsors but changed so i doubt they will come, same with 'pogda door' and infobus.
Somekamchine is very likely to come and samw with laser door cues u see them in rooms owned by nommal habbos

u just named out all the new V7 furni -.-''

Travellers
19-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Firstly Thier are some new dragons coming out, The Green Dragon, the Silver Dragon, The Yellow Dragon and the Purple dragon. Fans are also coming. They have allready been relesed in the french Hotel. thier colours are yellow, Purple and red. Thier is a sci-fi Range coming to Habbo hotel UK. This involves the New Door Teleporter, The Smoke Machine and the Laser Gate.
A new Habbo Cola Machine is also comeing to Habbo Hotel UK. Also a New Super Rare the Podga Door is coming. Thier is also an Info Bus Poster and an old hotel manager poster. Enjoy this new information :eusa_danc
Can I ask why you have a capital letter on nearly every word?

The Professor
19-08-2005, 09:04 PM
Becasue hes mental. I can bump at least 10 threads with PICTURES of the V7 furniture, not just the descriptions. This thread should be closed.

MMR
19-08-2005, 09:06 PM
what is a podja door anyways and also there isn't new teles

Habbo cola can be realeased because its in the externals also it the habbo cola poster:
poster_2008_name=Habbo Cola Poster

Digital
19-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Can I ask why you have a capital letter on nearly every word?
Becuase He want To tee Hee :rolleyes:

Travellers
19-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Becuase He want To tee Hee :rolleyes:
It looks stupid.

MMR
19-08-2005, 09:30 PM
also the info bus poster isn't in the externals neither is the podja door and old hotel manager poster

april
19-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Hmm, what is the Podja door?

Charles
20-08-2005, 08:59 AM
It sounds chinese to me. Meaning it could be a gate for the White Oriental Screens.

Bear-Max
20-08-2005, 12:11 PM
The matching "gate" for the Oriental Screens is the Marquee.

If the Infobus poster isn't in the externals, where did the name and description come from for the one in Think Help?

buzzing
20-08-2005, 02:20 PM
your only saying this because youv seen these on the outher hotels....
ive seen all them on the outhers except the podga gate what ever that is lol.
the fans were on the usa and french... so what dont mean there coming to the uk.. and i asked callie about the dragons and callie says they will not come out for at least a year or so unless they wont come out...... and all the rest well ewhatcan i say ur only saying this cause u seen them! also! the info bus poster isnt coming out cause its for those who have vip to the info bus!

jamiefellows17
20-08-2005, 09:51 PM
People plz dont take things tht serious look closely hes posted 2 posts as from 20/8/05 he got a wacko name hu can remmeber tht and hes a newbie he just dun this for attention stupid attention seeker n00b

Ps: i like proving sum1 wrong :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

The Professor
20-08-2005, 10:38 PM
People plz dont take things tht serious look closely hes posted 2 posts as from 20/8/05 he got a wacko name hu can remmeber tht and hes a newbie he just dun this for attention stupid attention seeker n00b

Ps: i like proving sum1 wrong :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Sorry, im going to -rep you for that. This is an informative post for people who dont know already. Jamefellow17 is a just as wacko name as his, so i cant see how you can calll his name "wacko." As for being an attention seeking noob? How is this being attention seeking? Its just telling people that there is new V7 furniture out that may come to the Uk. The fact that he is a "Newbie" sort of justifies posting things that regulars to the forum already know. And he registered today, of course hes gonna have a small number of posts!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!