PDA

View Full Version : Mineville Competition - Team PVP.

Mineville
25-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Team PVP

Team PVP is our first in-game competition and it certainly won't be the last.

The competition will consist of eight teams, two players in each team. You will be able to choose your own partner. The competition will be in the form of a tournament and the team who win will progress forward. In the final, the two players (or the team) who win will face against each other in a 1v1.

Two teams will face one another in the Arena and will be issued with a limited amount of resources. I'll show you the resources so that you can confer with your partner what you're going to do, what you're going to build. We're allowing the use of TNT cannons without pistons!

Taken straight from our forum, the prize is Terraria, a Steam game that some say is a Minecraft type 2D game.

Read more here http://mineville.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?46-Team-PvP-Competition!&p=276#post276 - Also register your teams by registering and posting.

dbgtz
25-07-2011, 02:33 PM
I'll be sure to enter when this guy is back from his holiday, we've been looking for something like this lol. When is it?

Pigperson
25-07-2011, 04:29 PM
I'll be sure to enter when this guy is back from his holiday, we've been looking for something like this lol. When is it?

It will start when there are 8 teams of 2 (16 people) signed up to the competition.

Looking forward to this competition!

Will

Mineville
25-07-2011, 08:17 PM
@dbgtz (is there a mention system on here?) register your team and we'll alert you with a date, if you're unable to attend we'll simply reschedule.

dbgtz
25-07-2011, 09:02 PM
@dbgtz (is there a mention system on here?) register your team and we'll alert you with a date, if you're unable to attend we'll simply reschedule.

Press quote on my post, and I don't know if he'll deffo be up for it so I'll just wait :P

Lew
28-07-2011, 08:30 AM
WILL?!!? I DIDNT REALISE YOU WAS WILL ON THE OTHER FORUM!?!?!

And yes, We will not be starting this event until we have enough teams to make up the tournament.

Pigperson
02-08-2011, 05:07 PM
WILL?!!? I DIDNT REALISE YOU WAS WILL ON THE OTHER FORUM!?!

Well done you noob :S I've been here all along.

Will

dbgtz
04-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Is this still running? The threads closed so I am just checking.

Lew
08-08-2011, 07:34 PM
Is this still running? The threads closed so I am just checking.

Yep, its still happening, due to lack of members its taking longer than anticipated & Dan is on holiday right now.

dbgtz
08-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Yep, its still happening, due to lack of members its taking longer than anticipated & Dan is on holiday right now.

How do I reply if I can't reply to the thread?

Lew
12-08-2011, 06:17 PM
How do I reply if I can't reply to the thread?

http://mineville.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?84-Team-PVP-Discussion.

or PM either Dan, Connor or Wilkd on the forum

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!