PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Link from Habbo

Arron
27-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Hi I got linked from Habbo today.

The link said "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Option_key" so I clicked it. This page didn't come up. Another came up, I won't post the link because I don't think I'm allowed to. As soon as I entered the page my Antivirus popped up saying Malware Detected (I think). It says my system is secured but will I have gotten anything like a keylogger from visiting this site?

Liam
27-07-2011, 12:13 PM
It's possible, the best you could do is just run a full system scan and see if anything pops up.

Kasabian
27-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Don't get this confused with habbo, as it could be malware thats re-directing you to sites that are like 'YOU PC IS RUNNING CRITICALLY LOW' etc.

Although, if it was someone trying to keylog you it would have been someones website with a java-drive by(if you didn't click run java applet, it wouldn't have done anything).

Deathix
27-07-2011, 07:56 PM
If I'm not mistaken I was told theres a new type of hack device out there, I'm not sure of the name. I think this could possibly be a keylogger, just run your anti-virus and see if anything happens. You should also report this to habbo via the Habbo Help Tool :3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!